Richardson goneski | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richardson goneski

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
*smile* effort from David Koch on Sunrise this morning, introed the story saying “Richardson shown the door at St. Kilda”.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Do hope Scott gets the Princess Park job as IMO a big step backwards for them.

I don't get why a club would pick a "just sacked" coach to replace their own "just sacked" coach.

Surely a sacked coach is not up to snuff and needs to go and reinvent themselves in some way before having another tilt at a top job?

I agree with you Tigsbloke. A big step back for Cartoon if they go with Scott.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Richardson doomed himself from day one by flogging off Big Boy McEvoy for early draft picks. Ruckmen of his stature do not fall out of trees each year do they ?. The move to " Carrum By The Bay " say no more.. OMG who made a quid out of that must be laughing all the way to bank. Word around Fitzroy Street is they are $11 Mil in the red. Sad part of this fiasco is they will get early draft picks so a young gun is going to **** himself when Sainters pick him in next draft.

Was that Richardson, or the list guru Pelican??

i know someone who is on the inside at the Saints. He wasnt too keen on Richardson, even when they won a few games early this year.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Three down n I reckon Hinkley might b toast as well if Pordadalayde don't make finals. Plenty of opportunity for the resurrection and second coming of a few messiah coaches coming this year. Voss , Ratten, Scott would all be looking to throw the hat back into the ring. Poosy looking for a coaching mentor manager type role. Wonder if MnM, Sheeds or Wallet might be starting to get a bit toey about now.

If Hinkley gets the boot i expect a few of his fans on here will want him to take over from Hardwick.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
They wanted a temporary caretaker, not a guy who might actually do a Paul Roos and win games as caretaker.

Somebody should update Teague with the gameplan, then. Carlton's been older than the opposition in the past four games. The team age has been >25 in the past couple; this only happened twice in the past three years under Bolton. Teague's picking teams to win.

Perhaps Carlton's a bit gun-shy about issuing directives after the Libba tanking claims when Ratten started.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If the Tigers give the Power a decent touch up this weekeend the pressure will come on Kenny I'm sure

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Apparently contracted until end of 2021 and Power may not have enough to pay him out.
Haaaarrrrgh! Another two years of nearly almost being competent at times under Hinkley n poor old Kotchie will be having conniptions.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
There’s not a Ross Lyon thread so this one will do.

RL saying that there’s Melbourne clubs who haven’t won a final in 15 years but Freo have won finals and in fact played in a GF!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
There’s not a Ross Lyon thread so this one will do.

RL saying that there’s Melbourne clubs who haven’t won a final in 15 years but Freo have won finals and in fact played in a GF!

Any hints on which club? Do some of their players dye there hair? Do they have a guy who kicks goals when they win but doesn’t get a kick when they lose? Do they have arrogant fans?

I wonder!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Any hints on which club? Do some of their players dye there hair? Do they have a guy who kicks goals when they win but doesn’t get a kick when they lose? Do they have arrogant fans?

I wonder!

Me... me... is it Footscray?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

I wonder!

Me... me... is it Carlton???

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

I wonder!

Not Essendon the team that struggled to beat GC and Stringer was AA captain and McKernan was next Carey?
Not Essendon. Tippawoody was the best Aboriginal player since Ben Holland’s.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
I haven’t felt like this since I was a teacher, Zipps. What am I going to do with the kid who keeps blurting out answers?