Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2017 AFL Premiers

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This tweet from the Pies made me laugh:

So we can finally put the ghosts of 1980 behind us Congrats to Richmond. A mighty effort. See you on the 'G next year
— Collingwood FC (@CollingwoodFC) September 30, 2017

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Baloo said:
This tweet from the Pies made me laugh:

So we can finally put the ghosts of 1980 behind us Congrats to Richmond. A mighty effort. See you on the 'G next year
— Collingwood FC (@CollingwoodFC) September 30, 2017

Good on 'em. That's a very decent tweet.

kendo

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2007
I love all u guys !! Years of emotion we have all shared together , to come to this now
Is for all of us .. a day I will never ever forget

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Watched the game from a bar in Vanuatu - giving it to a loud pig of a Carlscum supporter who hates Richmond. Yep - gotta love it.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Brettstigers said:
Watched the game from a bar in Vanuatu - giving it to a loud pig of a Carlscum supporter who hates Richmond. Yep - gotta love it.

Should have tossed him into the volcano to appease the gods

RfC77

Ju-87 : The original TANK buster
Jun 23, 2004
Narre Warren
Had my 40th on the 22nd, the day after I went nuts last week at the prelim, and the icing on the cake was witnessing the premiership today. Couldn't have asked for more. Simply stunning.... and super-salty for opposition fans hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha Enjoy the moment everyone!!!!!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
After last years debacle & at 78 years old , one was of the opinion I would not see another Tiger premiership in my life. How wrong I was as one has just witnessed one of the great Grand Final wins of all time by the mighty maligned Richmond Tigers. Another pleasure was to see my sons & grand children enjoy the ultimate AFL experience. One son & 14 year old grandson flew from the West & were at Punt Road Oval . They are over the moon.

RfC77

Ju-87 : The original TANK buster
Jun 23, 2004
Narre Warren
:clap Very happy for you and your family, now the younger generation can see what we are all about!!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Congrats to my beloved Tigers - and to all of us PREnders who persevered and backed the club in!

4626.jpg

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
My daughter watched the match in an English pub in Tokyo, she said the pub was full of expats and Japanese tiger supporters.

Her boyfriend who hasn't been to an AFL match couldn't believe how loud the Richmond supporters were when a goal was scored. ( he is used to basketball crowds.)

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
This one's for you Tommy. Shame he left us too soon.

Tommy would have loved this team, you *smile* beauty, can scarcely believe what this team has done.