Richmond 2023 Membership Tally | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond 2023 Membership Tally

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Probably just an extra marble/priority to GF ticket should we make it ;), (but i think that ship has sailed unfortunately).
Thanks Caesar, I’ve just been saying for quite some time now that I am so disenchanted with the AFL and how member are treated that I want to relinquish my AFL membership. I held off through the rule changes, suspensions and fines against our club but most importantly how the game is being ruined by these self serving bricks. I think now that our ship has sailed, it might be a good time to tell them where to stick their membership.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Thanks Caesar, I’ve just been saying for quite some time now that I am so disenchanted with the AFL and how member are treated that I want to relinquish my AFL membership. I held off through the rule changes, suspensions and fines against our club but most importantly how the game is being ruined by these self serving bricks. I think now that our ship has sailed, it might be a good time to tell them where to stick their membership.
I have never felt the RFC has treated me poorly as a member and the club has given us three recent premierships so I have nothing to complain about so sorry to hear that you are disenchanted.

Reactions: 4 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I have never felt the RFC has treated me poorly as a member and the club has given us three recent premierships so I have nothing to complain about so sorry to hear that you are disenchanted.
No, I’m not disenchanted with The Richmond football club, I am totally disenchanted with the AFL and what they have made of our game and how they treat their members like we are idiots. What I was trying to say, obviously not very well, was that I might relinquish my AFL Membership and just have my Richmond membership to support the club and take my chances in a ballot for finals tickets (if I need to). I too, am so thankful for our recent three premierships and so proud of the way the whole club pulled together to get those 3 cups.

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
No, I’m not disenchanted with The Richmond football club, I am totally disenchanted with the AFL and what they have made of our game and how they treat their members like we are idiots. What I was trying to say, obviously not very well, was that I might relinquish my AFL Membership and just have my Richmond membership to support the club and take my chances in a ballot for finals tickets (if I need to). I too, am so thankful for our recent three premierships and so proud of the way the whole club pulled together to get those 3 cups.

I also had an AFL Club support membership many moons ago, (30 years), but said stuff that and cancelled it and instead put all that money towards a higher category Richmond membership to benefit the club not the AFL. I also got my guaranteed GF tickets but it took a long time to pay off ;) .
Back to just a GA member this year though.

Reactions: 1 users

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
I'm a Yellow & Black member of 55 consecutive years & at 74 years young sorry I won't get another 55yrs lol. Tigers have deserved support, in my opinion over the decades there has been very few players that have not given their all. The club has shown me that the support is appreciated.

Reactions: 10 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Not sure the membership tally is going to crack the six figures this year ... and may not do so for a few more seasons to come.

• Sad

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
We are offering a 1 game membership for round 14 vs the saints. Not sure how you can include this as a membership.

Feb 25, 2007
No doubt we’ll hit 100K again, now I can’t remember, if MEMBERSHIP sales (official count), ends at the end of July or end of August.

IMG_0390.jpeg