Richmond I've had enuff of the bulls..t | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond I've had enuff of the bulls..t

P

PuntRoadRoar

the most disappointing aspect was its the same old story

bunch of pretenders

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Another really disappointing thing is the effect on membership sales.

Wins the last 2 weeks would have still had people thinking of buying a ticket, but there's no way they will now.

What worries me is that if this continues membership will drop next year too.

Losing these kind of games, the building people up and letting them down is why so many didn't renew their membership this year.

It happens year after year after year.

If the Richmond team don't show more spirit on the field they put the clubs future at risk.

If Richmond don't make the finals I think it's a safe bet membership will struggle next season too.

Geez this is depressing. Go Tiges win some games.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
The most disappointing thing is that this is a very familiar feeling.

Like we've all been through this before

The feeling amongst Richmond fans last night was almost 'here we go again', like we've been waiting for this to happen

We'll it's happened, HERE WE GO AGAIN

Build us up and let us down - Nothing has changed

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
DragicevicFan said:
The most disappointing thing is that this is a very familiar feeling.

Like we've all been through this before

The feeling amongst Richmond fans last night was almost 'here we go again', like we've been waiting for this to happen

We'll it's happened, HERE WE GO AGAIN

Build us up and let us down - Nothing has changed

I hear you and it worries me too. I get thesame old feeling and so do all our critics. Wouldnt surprise me if the players were mentally weak too and believed it themselves having gone through it all before.

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
Congrats jason but jeez i think i wanted us to win last night more than i ever have before.
bloody hell i'm so sick of being a tiger supporter. 9 *smile* years of disappointment.
Swing the Axe Danny, you have my full support...a few suggestions...king and rogers. buh bye boys.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Richos_gal said:
bloody hell i'm so sick of being a tiger supporter. 9 *smile* years of disappointment.

Your a pup in terms off having to suffer R_g... try 25 + :-[ :(

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Why do we persist in putting our own players under pressure by handballing to a stationary target or player who is under the pump.

Time and time again the Roos ran it out of defence with advantage play, but we do it and put our team mates under the pump.

What is to be gained by handballing to a player 10 yard ahead of you who is standing still with his back towards our goals. He then has to turn and run or dispose of it blind. Most times there was no one running past to take the next handball.

The amount of times is was one Richmond player chasing three of them out of defence was very frustrating. Especially when it was KRADOUER on about half those occassions. Pity he didn't have more help.

As a side note does anyone have an opinion on whether RODAN dribble kick at goa was touch infront or behind the line. The one replay I saw look a lot like it was behind the line.

The only positive was OTTO's return. Obviously lacked match fitness, but good to see him out there.

A devestating loss in the scheme of things.

Next week is an absolute must win

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
gustiger12 said:
Why do we persist in putting our own players under pressure by handballing to a stationary target or player who is under the pump.

Time and time again the Roos ran it out of defence with advantage play, but we do it and put our team mates under the pump.

What is to be gained by handballing to a player 10 yard ahead of you who is standing still with his back towards our goals. He then has to turn and run or dispose of it blind. Most times there was no one running past to take the next handball.

Exactly right Gus. This is definately our main problem IMO (along with carrying a handful of duds).

The question should be why was the player stationery? All too often I notice that when a richmond player takes a mark there is no movement from players close around him or even behind him. The players are expecting him to kick it long and are just watching him and are not providing him with a linking handball to someone with momentum running past. This is where we fall down severly and Frawely is totally to blame. I truely beleive that Frawely has not recognised this aspect of our game as nothing has been done to rectify it.

If you noticed the roos ran it out of defence by way of having 3-4 blokes running one behind the other or side by side linking up every time we tackled them. We simply do not do this.