Gaspar gawn | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gaspar gawn

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Out for the rest of year according to Frawley. Cruciate ligament. :mad:

That is devastating. Have you heard what the injury is. I wonder if it's anything to do with his injury at training.
On 3LO they said hammy, calf, ankle.
Gas has been one of our most consistant players for almost every quarter, every game for us this season.
Pity others didn't give 100% like Gas did.
Hope it's not that bad, but Darren Gaspar I admire you immensely.
Get well soon.
All of a sudden I wish it was next season already.
Maybe it won't seem so bad tomorrow. :'(

Ok just heard the report on Gas. Shattered.

Danny said some players form is not acceptable, a few have to go back to Coburg. Do it Danny, don't want a repeat of when that was said last season and then Knighter was the undeserving scapegoat.

And they are
Rogers
Rodan
Fiora
Houlahan
Cameron
King

more to follow

Thats true he is another apthetic soft big man...he is a dud and I cant believe I missed him

Its a pity that because of poor recruiting and short sighted decisions we have absolutely no one to bring in for those hacks.

Whats got me stuffed is how that moron greg Beck has survived for so long he has come up with very little

I am absolutely shattered after this game. I feel selfish as i know how imjportant it wa for McCartney especially with all hes gone thorugh an he courage he has shown saving lives and throughout tragedy. WE toiled hard, and probably in the end lost it due to Rodan trying to take on 3 blokes. Was a muct win game and now Gaspar gone for season and injuries got us *smile*,. Johnson wiht an achilles iwll miss oo a few i am sure. Feel shattered, inconsolable, i feel sorry for my beautiful girlfriend having ot put up with me in this state and staying up to watch it. We must beat Carlton. IT wint going ot be easy form here.

Ray Hall looks like hes never played football before. I hav enever seen a weaker effort from a player than i saw from him today. Never was he willing to put his body on teh line adn he couldnt even mark a ball. Isnt that what tall guy do.

Im shattered, we palyed reasonable and ket it close but the football gods hate us with the injuries an the emotions surrounding this game. That is the only reaosn they won, we are the better side.

Just when Dutchy is about to resume we lose Gas not just any injury but to an ACL :'(.

Gas plays 3 qtrs + 25 mins of twisting, turning and weaving and nothing happens. 2 mins to go just rotates his body in a spoiling contest and the knee he ISN'T pivoting on pops :(.

Another tall goes down and another season is wrecked by INJURIES :mad:.

Feeling totally gutted after tonight.

hall (4 disposals), hilton (5 dispoals) & king (4 Disposals)

get rid of them

DF I agree with you. Ray Hall was abysmal tonight!!

Easy in hindsight but our medical staff have stuffed up letting Gaspar play with an unstable knee.

Any chance that *smile* gets a run in a key defensive post or are we back to Vardy?

As noted, Hall was awful tonight but it was his first game in a month so i would keep him in and play him on a wing and ask him to hang on to a few marks for a change.

Does anyone know if *smile* played any football in the backline in his formative years?

its his secong game back and he is another hack....who cant mark and runs like forest gump

Yes, Schulz played Centre Half back in under 18's.

Spud the dud doesnt have the balls to throw a kid in the deep end, unlike Malthouse with Cloke last year. And *smile* has more credentials as well!

So who's the likely player that we could promote off the Rookie list given that Gaspar is out for the year?

mellowyellow said:
So who's the likely player that we could promote off the Rookie list given that Gaspar is out for the year?
id say shir but all depends on the salary cap i guess