Richmond Membership Tally 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2018

what happens if we prelim against Collingwood, and 80K tiger members want to go?

I suppose we just let 20,021 collingwood *smile* in?

Average per day for the last 5 business days =152.6.

At this rate we would hit 100k around July 9-13. (Cut off is July 31.)

Although the GF rematch V Adelaide at the MCG is Friday July 6th. I reckon you can nearly bet on that being our milestone breaking day.

Tigers of Old said:
Glad I've got my GF guarantee if it comes to that..
Yes whilst it’s great news it’s also possibly bad news if we make the last game and you ain’t got a GF guarantee.

cut off is end of July I believe. Wont be shocked of the timing (100K announcement) aligns to our Richmond v Collingwood game (possibility in front of over 90,0000) for our Round 19, Saturday 28th of July 1:45 home game.

the G will rock for this massive game.

Had this been the Hawks, Druggies or Pies, there would have been a running daily tally on the back page of the HUN

Baloo said:
Had this been the Hawks, Druggies or Pies, there would have been a running daily tally on the back page of the HUN
The HUN doesn’t want to damage the Filth’s misguided belief that they are not he biggest club in the country

Baloo said:
Did SEN ever have a Richmond Membership Day ?

No I don't believe so, I sent an email to the Richmond membership department and also SEN to see if Richmond was going to participate like most other clubs, no answer from SEN, I got a reply from membership department saying they use a range of strategies to drive membership and would seek all avenues but did not directly answer SEN question. We seem to be doing ok without them though.

On talking footy tonight they mentioned membership numbers were being inflated by auskick numbers..... is that a joke??

Wildcat said:
On talking footy tonight they mentioned membership numbers were being inflated by auskick numbers..... is that a joke??

It'd be a joke.

To be classified as a member you need to spend a minimum of $50 and receive a membership pack.