Richmond Membership Tally 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2018

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Huge number and it is symbolic.

We are currently powerful both and off the ground. But we need to fully capitalise on this windfall. Punt Road has come a long way in 10 years but now its facilities are now behind many other clubs.

2 priorities are get PRO upgraded and second is diversify revenue streams, including getting out of pokies. But we are in good hands so remain confident.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Tigertool said:
As at 27/07/2018
100,407 (+104)

It will be interesting to see how the club manages to keep that many members engaged and backing up next season. :clap

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I dunno about this hundred thousand members thing.

I've only gone to two home games this year that I didn't have to reserve a seat for, and I couldn't even get ticket to the Collingwood game.

I'm gonna have to upgrade to reserved seat membership next year. My 11 game GA membership has always been fine in the past.

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Reserved seats to the MCG games is the way to go. Extra money goes to the Tiges and you have your mind at ease knowing your seat is there for you no matter what!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Tiger Pops said:
I thInk a number (the if not all) RFC reserve seat categories now have waiting lists...

Whoa, think I'll have to have an investigation very soon then, keep buying upgrades lately to make sure I get in with a decent view.

DS

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
ninjahaha said:
Any sign of this yet bear?

Not likely, our colours are black & yellow not black & white. Plus our President is a woman not a high profile media flog.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
RoarEmotion said:
Not getting AFLW team has to mean politics.

That was bad but pales to what they did to us with the sports precinct redevelopment plans.