Richmond Membership Tally 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

I am having ongoing discussions with membership department about where the *smile* my membership package is! paid for it back in November....i know a few others experiencing similar scenario. 30 year member this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow.
Hadn't moved in ages. Stagnant on 92,081.

Now 94,266.
2K increase.

Well done Tiger Tragic Die Hards!:clap2

Reactions: 2 users
Wow.
Hadn't moved in ages. Stagnant on 92,081.

Now 94,266.
2K increase.

Well done Tiger Tragic Die Hards!:clap2
we will reach 100,000. another month of 3000, plus usually when figures are published there is always another 3000 in hand but not counted. This will be a terrific result. Particularly if we have a strong second half, with good draft picks next year, the 100,000 is also achievable in 2025

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, but as someone that’s also run businesses, prepared any amount of budgets, BP’s, CFF’s, CTS’s, DD’s etc and also bought and sold and merged dozens of them as a broker, that’s a really poor way to run a business - if you want it to be successful. You want to maximise revenue, not just adjust expenses for reduced revenue all the time and think that everything’s sweet. Reduced resources, people losing their jobs, cutting back on this and that. Great !

Further, he may well have adjusted for not being top 4, but the AFL’s draw is another overlay on top of that adjustment ie which is impacting revenue more than Gale would have otherwise been expected to have to plan for.
Benny's budget for 2025 would completely be based on his projected revenue for 2025 which I think would be less than 2024,he stated when he became ceo,the days of projecting big growth then finding that u are going badly thus leaving a 8 million dollar black hole are gone.

I'm going to have to take this back Hirsute you matted back hair beast. We 'aint gonna make your prediction. Unfortunately, the most punishing fixture to start the season that I can ever remember is gonna smash our membership numbers and associated revenue.

I expect the draw that the AFL has handed us is going to cost us a minimum of $2m-$3m in lost revenue.

If it werent the standard modus operandi by the AFL, it would otherwise be inconceivable that we could be given our first home game in round 3, play 3 interstate games in the first 5 rounds, play 5 games in the Sunday afternoon "death slot" in the first 7 rounds, and play Carlton, Sydney, Port and Melbourne in the first 6 rounds. 5 day breaks in amongst it all as well.

Really, this was always going to happen the moment the draw was announced. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it and I was hoping the club might say something. Maybe they did behind closed doors, who knows. Whatever, its been a disaster for us. Well done yet again AFL you pack of ****.

Come on Red is Astute ever wrong ;) If I say we'll hit 100K we will. Agree, the fixture has been a rort for us and as we speak we are 17th on the ladder but the might and loyalty of the Tiger army will see us hit 100K for the 7th straight year.

tiger95.jpg