Richmond Photo/Gif Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Photo/Gif Thread

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
No worries Ossie.
He does some great stuff, and his attention to detail - note the ice pick in Dimma's hand. A reference I assume to the famous Mt Everest theme for the 2017 GF.

Had a look at his gallery on his website - no mention of a 2019 painting

Thanks very much Larabee. Yes the attention to detail is what caught my eye. I kept going back noticing how Jamie had captured the moments, although I hadn't noticed the ice pick before! Love the Power Ranger toy in Dion's hand!

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
There is an argument that he is as important as anyone else in us winning those flags. When the statute of limitations is up I'm sure it will come out one day, but don't underestimate his off-field influence.
The SOL has well and truly expired so do tell how Jeromey Webberley was “as important as anyone else in us winning those flags” in 2017 & 2019. The guy who played 16 games over 3 seasons from 2010 to 2012. I gotsta know!

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
View attachment 9886

View attachment 9887

Six years ago yesterday the great man passed away.
Loved hearing Tommy speak, just so passionate. Barry Richardson told a funny Tommy story a few weeks ago when on radio speaking about Michael Bowden's passing. He said that himself, Michael Green and Bowdo were Uni students who thought about the big world picture more so than Tommy did, who was very focused on the Tigers. Bones said that the three of them were jogging some warm up laps before a training session one night. The moon landing had just happened and the boys thought that they would see if the historic event had come to Tommy's attention. They asked Tom what he thought of a man walking on the moon. Tommy paused for a moment, tilted his head to the right and said "do you reckon it will help us make the four?" Classic Tommy! Well it might have helped, as we went on a seven game winning streak to make the finals and win the flag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users