Richmond v Box Hill Scratch match | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Box Hill Scratch match

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I’ve been a bit out of the loop lately ,

Why was stack in the 2s ?
Form, K1. And as of 2022 we have youth pressing for games. Sonsie may be ahead of him. Ralphsmith definitely is.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
First match I have seen Sonsie play so too early for me to really say after one low level VFL practice match, he is further advanced than I thought considering his delayed preparation.
He get's to the right spots, he was continually in chains of play, but I still think they will want more miles in his legs before being considered?
**However : Balmey apparently said Sonsie could be in the frame before the weekend so his performance yesterday would have done him no harm.
@Smoking Aces, to back up what I said Dimma was the special guest on the latest episode of Talking Tigers and said "what he loves about this kid, (Sonsie), is that he just found it 27 times on the weekend o_O , he has some work to do on his fitness but one thing you can't teach a player is how to win the ball".

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
@Smoking Aces, to back up what I said Dimma was the special guest on the latest episode of Talking Tigers and said "what he loves about this kid, (Sonsie), is that he just found it 27 times on the weekend o_O , he has some work to do on his fitness but one thing you can't teach a player is how to win the ball".
Thanks mate. I heard the interview. I have no doubt that if Sonsie didnt have an interrupted preseason he would be making his debut next week.

Reactions: 3 users