Richmond v Hawthorn - Punt Rd 11 Sept 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Hawthorn - Punt Rd 11 Sept 2022

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Something is really annoying about that McCarthy girl. Maybe that’s why she’s played at so many clubs.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez what a shove that was from Tommy's sis.

Have to admit some flog decision's going our way, bit unfair for the Dorkettes.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Team was good today. Solid marking.

the girls get stuck in, it's great

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, good win. Needed that after the first 2 games we could have won. Needed the reward for improvement.

Thought Hawthorn were ok in the first quarter. In that first quarter you could see the skill and class difference plus we were faster. But Hawthorn had more inside 50s in the first.

After that it was our game.

Defence was good again, some impressive intercept marking which will help a lot. Good pressure back too.

Forward needs Brennan back, I think she is a chance for next week, will need her as Essendon look to be decent for a first year team. They do a better job with their women's team!

I like the way they weren't giving silly holding the ball frees when the player had no prior, much better than the lottery in the men's. If you want to discourage players going for the ball then call holding the ball when they are immediately tackled, or tackled prior to getting the ball.

Next week is important. We have to travel all the way across town to Essendon, oh, wait a minute, we only travel to Port Melbourne - isn't that the home of plenty of our VFL players and AFL women in the off-season? Hopefully that gives us some advantage. Another must win game and hopefully we can get into the 8 this year.

Getting wet in the outer certainly takes me back, not that much fun though! Decent crowd and stayed until the end, even the Hawthorn supporters, good to see.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The girls can really belt out the song after a win. Love watching it. Better than the mellow men at times.