Richmond VFL's Round 8 v Box Hill Hawks, Sunday, May 15, 12.00pm AEST, Box Hill City | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VFL's Round 8 v Box Hill Hawks, Sunday, May 15, 12.00pm AEST, Box Hill City

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I think Dimma said Biggie would get another game. Would Dimma have a backline including Biggie Miller and Gibcus? Does the Essendon forward line require that many talls?
As Biggie couldn’t run out the game I’d go for backline of
Grimes Miller Gibcus
Rioli Vlastuin Broad

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How about Campbell Brown says what he’s really thinking and calls out the absolute crap these umpires are throwing up.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
All I am going to say is there are 2 teams out there, the umps doing everything to keep the hawks in the game. So many frees to hawks that were plucked out of a bag.
We get called for holding the ball when there was no prior. Then for us to get a free, it has to be so blatant that the umps have no choice but to pay it which is far and few between.

FREES: Hawks 22 to Tiges 9

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Miller's playing like Rance. Taz is playing like Al Martello.
Miller trained a lot with his fellow western Australian in his early days. Has that fantastic anticipation and although he has been maybe a little conservative with it, he knows when to go.
Is Miller playing back or forward?

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
VFL umpiring is consistently horrendous, the games are borderline unwatchable because they are so over umpired

Reactions: 1 user

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Some of these AFL listed VFL guys really need to have a hard look at themselves very very poor in the effort department.