#richmondmen why we love these guys. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#richmondmen why we love these guys.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Id previously posted this in another thread (Grandfinal Thread) but i thought this sort of stuff needs its own spotlight for the boys, and their support and effort to bring some joy to little Remi.

This stuff doesn't get enough coverage so I thought I'd post it here.

Picture on Facebook of Jackmond, Tommy, Bobble, Cadds, Nank, Lambo and Broady all visiting a young Tigers fan cancer patient, and getting around him in the lounge room of his house, fair turnout for a visit.

Little fella is obviously popular with the boys.

Great effort from the lads during their time off lettting the little fella wear a premiership medallion and hold the Cup.

I love seeing this sort of **** make me prouder of the lads especially in their own time.

Kudos to Bobble too for doing some last PR work for the club before he officially starts up at the Goldie.

#richmondmenF131BCC2-D0F9-4DA4-9912-61EF36F8B55C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sorry if the picture isn't great but I'm a bit of a technical dud.

Cheers.

There you go craigo.

73143264_10157698071828276_5990104760752013312_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Id previously posted this in another thread (Grandfinal Thread) but i thought this sort of stuff needs its own spotlight for the boys, and their support and effort to bring some joy to little Remi.

This stuff doesn't get enough coverage so I thought I'd post it here.

Picture on Facebook of Jackmond, Tommy, Bobble, Cadds, Nank, Lambo and Broady all visiting a young Tigers fan cancer patient, and getting around him in the lounge room of his house, fair turnout for a visit.

Little fella is obviously popular with the boys.

Great effort from the lads during their time off lettting the little fella wear a premiership medallion and hold the Cup.

I love seeing this sort of **** make me prouder of the lads especially in their own time.

Kudos to Bobble too for doing some last PR work for the club before he officially starts up at the Goldie.

#richmondmenView attachment 9271

That's fantastic craig, thanks for posting.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Does this mean brando will be getting paid his squillions to head up to the gold coast each weekend, then hang out with his Richmond mates mid-week?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users