Richo the Magnificent | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo the Magnificent

KittKatt

Tiger Cub
Dec 19, 2002
Richo you are true legend!

Watching the game on the tv yesterday (I'm an interstater) & seeing Richo play his heart out after what he went through only 13 days ago.........made me feel so proud! Thank God you are a Tiger!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Bag him for his skills, his temprament, his inconsistency (I do), but you can never question the bloke's ticker.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Richo is a champion adn on his best days a true match winner. He has a bad rap from everyone outside of Richmond, and some inside Richmond as well who thinks he needs to kick 5 goals to have a godo game. THey are naive thoguh, his work up the ground is tremendous, he is a team player lives for Richmond and i have the utmost respect for the bloke. Glad he is on our team and not on another.