Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Buckley safe for another season.
In your face Buckley haters!
Buckley and Collingwood haters are well happy to have Figgy at the healm for another year or two.

Collingwood fans themselves may not be so elated about it.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Twice Adelaide were surging and a player chose to run 20 metres back the wrong into traffic looking for a handball.
The Crows are *smile*. Our win was not really impressive last week. We need to improve quite a bit on that effort to win tonight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We tried, we were just no good at it. :rotfl2
When? All I remember on here ~ 2014 - 2016 was everyone getting pissed off with the way we played which fell apart (no resemblance to any other team's game plan) and started to call for Dimma's throat until everything started to click in 2017. In 2018, Scumwood copied our game and succeeded, and now it's Melb and Bummers doing it.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
We really needed Saints to win. Swans, if we win tonight, will be 2 games and percentage ahead and they have a relatively easy draw home (Hawks, Power, Eagles, Bulldogs, Giants, Dockers. Bombers, Saints, North, Suns
Yes would helped us bridge the gap on Swans... Cannot do it without them losing. And if we are worried about saints catching up,to us then we should throw in towel for 2021.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Can’t believe Carlton are massive favourites over West Coast. Load up on West Coast!

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A Blues win will cover our rear next week and allow us to put an extra gap on the Coasters if we can turn em over.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
A Blues win will cover our rear next week and allow us to put an extra gap on the Coasters if we can turn em over.
Agree but the Blues are *smile*. And I can’t bring myself to barrack for them.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Carlton as inefficient as could be.

West Coast brutal efficiency and scoring with nearly every forward entry.