Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

Both of these teams have looked crap when they couldn't get the game on their style.

Brisbane made Melbourne look crap in the 1st half.
Melbourne looked Brisbane look crap in the 2nd half.

I would think at our best, with our best 22, that we can sustain the low points of the game better than these 2, hence why we are still right in this season.

The 2 things that came out of this:

Make Lever and May accountable and they are vulnerable if you match them in the middle
Run the ball fast at Brisbane and they melt like butter.

Reactions: 1 users
Where's Joe the Goose? Where's Mitch the *smile* who's still smiling about that Dusty tackle? Where's Charlie the Showoff?
Those guys are still at the Gabba. Lions missed their chance last year. Looking forward to our return game against them.at the G

Have only watched the past 10 minutes but looks very congested. Lions just cant get the ball out of defence once its there. Better result for us if Lions go down. Give the dees the minor premiership.
Yes, the poisoned chalice.

Good to see the Brisbane pretenders get found out. Can't wait to play them again with our midfield intact.

We've had our issues with the Dees, but I wouldn't begrudge a flag. Lions can get stuffed.

Reactions: 8 users