Rnd 7 Richmond vs Sandringham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 7 Richmond vs Sandringham

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Richmond VFL will host Sandringham at Beaconsfield’s Holm Park Recreation Reserve this Saturday at 2:10pm.

If Rioli plays on Sat you won't be able to keep me away from a live viewing otherwise not sure if I will travel all the way to Beaconsfield.

Anyone watched Live coverages before via richmondfc.com.au.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
caesar said:
Richmond VFL will host Sandringham at Beaconsfield’s Holm Park Recreation Reserve this Saturday at 2:10pm.

If Rioli plays on Sat you won't be able to keep me away from a live viewing otherwise not sure if I will travel to all the way to Beaconsfield.

Anyone watched Live coverages before via richmondfc.com.au. before? Is it clear without frame freezing or pretty average?

Depends on your browser.

So, live coverage will be on Richmond website for this game.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
caesar said:

If Rioli plays on Sat you won't be able to keep me away from a live viewing otherwise not sure if I will travel to all the way to Beaconsfield.

Anyone watched Live coverages before via richmondfc.com.au. before? Is it clear without frame freezing or pretty average?
I’ve found them pretty good mate considering the lack of cameras.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
TigerForce said:
Depends on your browser.

So, live coverage will be on Richmond website for this game.

Yep it says Live coverage of the match will be available on richmondfc.com.au

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
RIOLI!!!

Richmond VFL Round 7 squad:

B: Ben Miller, Garthwaite, Morris
HB: B. Ellis, Markov, Menadue
C: Naish, Miles, Silvestro
HF: Stengle, Baker, Bolton
F: Chol, Moore, [size=14pt]Rioli[/size]
R: Soldo, Grewar, C. Ellis
I/C: Fletcher, Wood, Balta, Mannagh, Bathie, Thompson, Riley, Tanner, O’Sullivan, Bzenic

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Really interested to see how Mannagh & Thompson play , I believe the RFC have these 2 boys at the club with 1 eye on drafting them as mature picks in the coming year or 2
If any body is at the game live it would be great to keep one eye on these boys

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I look forward to match reports. Besides Rioli, looking forward to a few reports on how the three players on our half back line perform. At anytime over the last 35 years those three would all be starters in our best 22.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
tigerlove said:
Classy player Silvestro. Ben Miller did a couple of nice things. Moves well for his size.

Murphy's law. As you say it he turns over the ball for a goal to them.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
TigerForce said:
Doing well is Oleg.

Killing it. A couple of poor disposals early but brilliant since then. Surprised how much Miles is spreading too. Getting a lot of receives forward of the centre.