Robert Walls needs some windex for his crystal ball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robert Walls needs some windex for his crystal ball

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Man, does Robert Walls need to use windex on his Crystal ball!!

I was reading his pre season article at realfooty about the tigers and their chances this year. He reckons the best we'll finish is 14th! What a goose!
Average footballer, ordinary coach, very ordinary commentator!

Here are a couple of his predictions for this year.

Crap prediction #1
"The midfield lacks pace and size. The Tiger runners, apart from Johnson, won’t physically work over anyone. And the forward line is too one dimensional.If the talls aren’t marking and kicking goals, history says they are no chance to win."

Our Midfield at the moment is up with the best! Also I hope Walls see's the number of different goal scorers we've had in every game so far this year.

Crap prediction #2
Tiger supporters would love to be excited about the season ahead but few dare to. They know disappointment lies just around the corner.

I know it's early days but I'm excited and I'm sure a few others around here are too!!!

Keep it up Tiges!! and keep proving the Bearded Ponce wrong!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Wallsy can polish his balls all he wants, but imo he suffers from ex-coach syndrome.
Pretends to be a wealth of inside info when things are going well and sinks the boots in if they're not.
Not a drop of Tiger blood in him at all.