Round 1 2021 - Full Capacity Looking Likely? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 2021 - Full Capacity Looking Likely?

Maybe two run throughs too with a message for each flag on each. The players can run through the 2019 one and then the 2020 one.
Maybe two run throughs too with a message for each flag on each. The players can run through the 2019 one and then the 2020 one.
Run unders would be more accurate these days. Bursting through the banner is so last century.

Run unders would be more accurate these days. Bursting through the banner is so last century.

I know, not the same. They got too big, needed too much sticky tape to hold together and have become less than what they once were. Too dangerous to run through I presume, risk of injury.

DS

A lot can happen between now and then unfortunately.

Inept airport officials, moronic hotel security and imbecilic overseas travelers.

I’ll believe it when I see it y’all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Inept airport officals, moronic hotel security and imbecilic overseas travelers.

Not to mention completely incompetent politicians, their sycophantic advisors and the overpaid, desk jockey bureaucrats!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Apparently the club memberships line is telling supporters that tickets for games will likely be balloted next year. So you can only go if your number comes up. Anyone heard this?

Didn't they say it was going to be by ballot in the email about a month ago? That was the reason the barcodes aren't on the membership cards isn't it?

Just hope we can get to most of the games and the crowds are let in sooner rather than later.

DS

Reactions: 1 user