Round 1 2023 Richmond v Bullants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 2023 Richmond v Bullants

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Biggie BOG great in ruck and around the ground very good mark and kick

Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Richmond 16.8 - 104 Bullants - 8.9 = 57

1679802678880.png

That's about how far it goes for good players.

Likes - Banks 22 disposals 9 marks, pretty good second half.
Biggy - 17 disposals, 6 marks, 29 hit outs, 3 clearances, big tick!!
Ross - 28 disposals, 23 kicks, 13 marks, close to the best.
The Killer Bees - 8 goals - Bradtke 5, Bauer 3.
Mutaz - 11 disposals, 5 marks, 4 tackles, lots of spoils, very impressive first game.
Street 27 disposals, 6 tackles, 7 hit outs. Why isn't he on an AFL list, what's your opinion? :unsure:

Dislikes - Dow, Cumberland and Ralphsmith - the bottom 8 in the reserves today is not where you should be with all three of them going into their 4th seasons, not good :nono

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Disappointing that none of the logical Dusty replacements stood up. Looks like Ross will come in if Dusty goes out. That's not very confidence-instilling with Collingwood's pace.

Reactions: 2 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Biggie in ruck = revelation.

El Nour very good also.
I have mentioned this previously but I reckon Biggie is way about his listed height of 196cm. Pushing 200cm at least. He is way taller than Tyler Young who I saw live next to him at last weeks practice game

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Don't forget Big Ben, Bell and Brown at the Steelers......good times....
Go back further to the 1982 Dolfish man
7 starters name started with a B - 6 of them on defense o_O
1982, short season due to players strike, went 7-2, lost Super Bowl 17-27 to the Washington RedCommanders :))
The “Killer Bees” Defense recorded 19 interceptions, and remember, they only played 9 games

1679804097095.png

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
From what I saw , Liked Biggy‘s game , some very smart positioning behind the small , choose well went to punch or mark and some very clever tapping in the ruck .

Not starring roles , however continue to like Sonsie and Clarkes class , both just ooze AFL standard to me .

Ross class above VFL level , wins the footy at ease and as always played tough .

Marks kid is a beast and I think we may have a handy AFL type in Bauer , can see him taking Jacks position next year , leads strong with strong hands .

Banks showed a bit , think he’s a bit of at this point but just because his light without a lot of pace , however coming along nicely

Reactions: 5 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
From what I saw , Liked Biggy‘s game , some very smart positioning behind the small , choose well went to punch or mark and some very clever tapping in the ruck .

Not starring roles , however continue to like Sonsie and Clarkes class , both just ooze AFL standard to me .

Ross class above VFL level , wins the footy at ease and as always played tough .

Marks kid is a beast and I think we may have a handy AFL type in Bauer , can see him taking Jacks position next year , leads strong with strong hands .

Banks showed a bit , think he’s a bit of at this point but just because his light without a lot of pace , however coming along nicely
If you're referring to 'Marks kid' (Bradtke), don't think they're related :nono

Mark Bradtke's boys are Austin and Jensen, Austin was on Dees list around 2019, but doesn't appear to have made it. Jensen I have NFI, might have his Button on cars/F1 ;):LOL:

But the Bradtke boy can play. Peter German his country coach at Corowa-Rutherglen said about him last year - “From the moment I walked in the place, everyone was saying ‘KB’ this, KB that . . . he’s this and he’s that. But it didn’t take me long to realise, and I’ve been coaching for a long time now, he’s probably in the top five best athletes as a footballer I think I’ve coached,” German said.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Only watched the highlights, hard to garner where we sit when the Bullants are a glorified suburban club.