Round 1 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Other Games

The best outcome for the doggies is if Peter Street flks off home.
Flken useless

I was just thinking imagine if the pies have a belter of a year and they're 15 zip, sitting on top of the ladder and BANG..... the season shuts down!
The curse of Bucks!
I see your point, and reckon that would be awesome.....however, I wouldn’t want that scenario because we all know what would happen.....if the season shut down, the AFL would award the skunks the premiership because they finished on top......

I see your point, and reckon that would be awesome.....however, I wouldn’t want that scenario because we all know what would happen.....if the season shut down, the AFL would award the skunks the premiership because they finished on top......

Well they won 3 or so Flags via the *smile* protest system in the earlier part of last century.

They'd no doubt try again.

I hate them with every ounce of my being.

That would be funny if they are killing it and the shut the season down.

FWIW I think its going to happen anyway, we haven't seen anything yet wait till the flu season hits

Reactions: 1 users
Dogs try and play too fancy. Especially Macrae. He’s burnt nearly every touch he’s had

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure where the Dogs got Gardner from but he is a king spud

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Naughton plays like Royce Hart against us. Rest of the time he’s Richard Lounder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Looks like we gonna lose top spot to the Filth oh the humanity.

Come on Doggies at least lose by 20 points instead

Shouldve belted the daylights out of that bunch of shittrucks last night.

Looks like we gonna lose top spot to the Filth oh the humanity.

Come on Doggies at least lose by 20 points instead

Shouldve belted the daylights out of that bunch of shittrucks last night.

Grand Poo Bah Eddie is on the War Cabinet.

he'd be calling a meeting right now and pleading to end this insanity and award the premiership to whoever is on top the ladder.

Dogs are embarrassing. Lazy and soft. 90% of their kicks go 15m (just). The Bont is lazy and Naughton is the most overhyped player in the league.

Tigers will need to be switched on a shitload more next week than they were last night.

Reactions: 4 users
Tigers will need to be switched on a shitload more next week than they were last night.
We’ll be hard pressed to win next week. The scum are wound right up and we don’t look switched on yet. Their pressure and intensity was many levels above what we displayed. It’s hard to turn that around in a week. Not to mention the obvious reaming from the umpires that will occur.

But flags aren’t won in March.

Reactions: 1 user
Josh Bruce makes Josh Schache look like Glen Archer.
Weak as *smile*.
Footscray need to bite the bullet and *smile* off that so called ruckman.
Footscray and there shiitty handballs.

Josh Bruce makes Josh Schache look like Glen Archer.
Weak as ****.
Footscray need to bite the bullet and **** off that so called ruckman.
Footscray and there shiitty handballs.
Yeah Bruce was pathetic. Bont not much better and Naughton worse.

They were putrid.