Round 1 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Other Games

Typical Collingwood all pump up in a season that could end tommorow.
Bunch of clowns.

How funny would it be that they're undefeated and one of their own gets CV and burns there year.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah Bruce was pathetic. Bont not much better and Naughton worse.

They were putrid.

Naughton aint fit shouldnt have played been out for weeks with a knee injury.

Bruce looked slow.

Grundy loves playing the Dogs.

English has no presence in his play, CCJ goes harder into contests than him. I'm sure Tim will be a very good ruckman in the near future but geez they are asking a lot of him hies a skinny kid.

We’ll be hard pressed to win next week. The scum are wound right up and we don’t look switched on yet. Their pressure and intensity was many levels above what we displayed. It’s hard to turn that around in a week. Not to mention the obvious reaming from the umpires that will occur.

But flags aren’t won in March.

We hardly went above 2nd gear last night and did just just enough to get the points.
Next week they will lift their intensity for sure.

We’ll be hard pressed to win next week. The scum are wound right up and we don’t look switched on yet. Their pressure and intensity was many levels above what we displayed. It’s hard to turn that around in a week. Not to mention the obvious reaming from the umpires that will occur.

But flags aren’t won in March.

After watching Casboult be influential in the ruck against us last night, I can only imagine what Grundy will do next week.

Tigers are well off them and theyve beaten us 3 of our last 4, they actually are not afraid of us and would actually fancy themselves against us.

Naughton aint fit shouldnt have played been out for weeks with a knee injury.

Bruce looked slow.

Grundy loves playing the Dogs.

English has no presence in his play, CCJ goes harder into contests than him. I'm sure Tim will be a very good ruckman in the near future but geez they are asking a lot of him hies a skinny kid.

Scott homewood and Tly Esler had more hope then the Peter Street lookalike.
He is hopeless

• Haha
After watching Casboult be influential in the ruck against us last night, I can only imagine what Grundy will do next week.

Tigers are well off them and theyve beaten us 3 of our last 4, they actually are not afraid of us and would actually fancy themselves against us.

2 out of the past 4.
We are 5-2 in the last 7

No only 2 out of last 3 Craig. But yes they are clearly more wound up than us at this early stage of the season. We’d need to improve panels on our pressure and intensity of last night to win.

But as I said flags are not won in March. But I still want to beat the pricks in March!!

Preliminary does count for 2 loses.

2019 1-1
2018 2-1
2017 2-0

They beat us in the Prelim in 18 and then round 2 last year (19) then in the Praccy game this pre season(20)we beat em late last year that glorious night.

Thats 3 from our last 4 meetings innit?

Yep agreed I cant handle losing to them at any time.

But they are especially boorish now.

Footscray game style is open to get destroyed.
There last 2 loses proves pressure on the ball carrier causes massive turn overs.
The doggies dont like getting slapped

They beat us in the Prelim in 18 and then round 2 last year (19) then in the Praccy game this pre season(20)we beat em late last year that glorious night.

Thats 3 from our last 4 meetings innit?

Yep agreed I cant handle losing to them at any time.

But they are especially boorish now.

Graig i hate the pricks.
But we don't count practice matches

Really depends if Big V is 100% fit.

He'll be there Zipper.

They didnt have the Punter, or Trelol tonight so they will be well pleased with themselves.

Roughead is the player that has made the biggest difference to them.

Mihocek and Cox man how the #%&# do these clowns kick goals every week.

Josh Bruce makes Josh Schache look like Glen Archer.
Weak as ****.
Footscray need to bite the bullet and **** off that so called ruckman.
Footscray and there shiitty handballs.

Schache IS the very definition of a King Spud.

And to think he nearly came to Punt Road instead of Lynch .............my god.

Reactions: 1 users
Watched a bit of this.

Geez Footscray like to kick it backwards and sideways, and it achieved nothing except to ensure the inevitable turnover was closer to Collingwood's goal. You couldn't even see what they were trying to achieve as the ball movement was so slow Colingwood could just set up and get a turnover. I thought Footscray would be good this year but that was rubbish.

Collingwood also seem to like kicking sideways. Far more effective than Footscray but still I often wonder why when there are better options.

We will have to improve a hell of a lot to win next week, and with a shortened season losses will be more costly.

DS

Reactions: 1 users