Round 10 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Other Games

I turn on Doggies v Bears the last 5 minutes top see the dogs make at least 10 -12 errors, losing their feet and handing over the footy with *smile* disposal. ................keep that garbage up they could cop a whipping.

Reactions: 1 user
If you need anymore proof that Zorko is a DH, he has Justin Bieber, what do you mean on his playlist. Massive DH.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Is there a side that constantly looks to the umps for frees now more than the Bears seriously.

The Eagles and Port are campaigners at it as are Geesook but the Bears are really working it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Is there a side that constantly looks to the umps for frees now more than the Bears seriously.

The Eagles and Port are campaigners at it as are Geesook but the Bears are really working it.
Bulldogs turn to get screwed by the Dumps tonight. It's home-team AFL.
Also only watched last ~10m. It's just free after free, most of them fake. But what was the ruck interference against English - goal. Next time Dogs go forward, Andrews allowed a blatant throw, goes forward for Bears, Hipwood grapples for backman first who does a tiny bit back. Free Hipwood. Next goal. That's 2 soft goals to BL; one taken from Dogs.

It's just a great game - UMPIREBALL.

• Angry
If you need anymore proof that Zorko is a DH, he has Justin Bieber, what do you mean on his playlist. Massive DH.
Threw B.Smith into the fence hitting his head. Then pretended to be sorry; trying to prevvent the FA.

• Angry
Didn't see that one but if he did he should get weeks. Already had a fine for fencing a Port player into a trainer in the preseason, a putrid act.
Hate that tough guy stuff on the boundary line - the ball is either out of play or is definitely going to be. Useless and dumb.

I guess if the umpire verbalises it, the player knows what he's looking for next time.

The problem is when they say things like "360!" and then it isn't paid the next time.
Yeah, but it doesn’t matter if the ump verbalises it if it’s not in the rule book (which we believe it isn’t) . May as well enforce the unwritten rule that if a player wears yellow adidas boots in the F50 it’s a free kick to the oppo.

• Haha
Seriously the palaver over the Kochies and the especially the Bears playing 100 games in their hiome state is nauseating.

They sooked over us playing 7 at the g in a row 3 or 4 against co tennants yet they get nigh on a whole season playing in their home state.

I hope we meet em in a final and slap them AGAIN

It makes me sick to say this but geez it'd be very very handy if the Blooze could pull an upset out of their arse oover the Eagles tomorrow.

And a miracle of an upset from the Crows over the Maggots and the Goldies turning over the Drugs wouldnt go astray either.

Love how no one has credited the TIgers for slamming the Bears again last week they did well they just didnt execute says Zorko and Neale.

Clowns.

Lets bash them again.

Love how no one has credited the TIgers for slamming the Bears again last week they did well they just didnt execute says Zorko and Neale.

Clowns.

Lets bash them again.

Let Fagan sing his stats when they have 6-0 6-0 out of the finals again
They have no chane winning the flag.
Us WC Port and maybe Collingwood

It makes me sick to say this but geez it'd be very very handy if the Blooze could pull an upset out of their arse oover the Eagles tomorrow.

And a miracle of an upset from the Crows over the Maggots and the Goldies turning over the Drugs wouldnt go astray either.
Yeah, generally we are relying on the lesser clubs to better the better clubs and apart from Freo beating Collingwood it ain’t happening.

What I would give for Adelaide to beat Pies today. I'll phone McGuire and yell out 'Go Crows' like he did the whole night with Port Adelaide.

Holding the ball rule beyond ridiculous now. 5-10 identical no prior opportunity tackles not paid in front of Carlton's goal - then down the other end they pay exactly the same in front of West Coast goal. The umpires have a massive influence on our game due to the cone head Gil the Dill. He got praise for his handling of the pandemic - why does he absolutely #$%@ everything else up!

Reactions: 3 users
Home Town Free Kicks in Perth as usual

Reactions: 2 users