Round 10 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Other Games

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, we don't want to play them in a cut throat final in Perf. Or Port in Flopalaide.

NicNat put on a clinic. Was putting the ball wherever he wanted. There is no doubt when fit he is the most damaging (best) ruckman in the game.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, we don't want to play them in a cut throat final in Perf. Or Port in Flopalaide.

NicNat put on a clinic. Was putting the ball wherever he wanted. There is no doubt when fit he is the most damaging (best) ruckman in the game.
He's no Cholly Franklin though :D

Seriously bi can't wait to see a fired up Chol against Nic.

He's no Cholly Franklin though :D

Seriously bi can't wait to see a fired up Chol against Nic.
Nic's 30, in his physical prime, and has been dominating big men for years. Chol Bowden is 23 and still learning that he actually is big. At this stage, not a fair fight for our man. He'll need Soldo or Nank to do the heavy work, then he can come in and leap over the top of the corkie Soldo's given Nic.

The umps defo helped him with not calling several bad bounces back, whenever they bounced poorly it seemed to favour NicNat hence not calling them back.

Nic's 30, in his physical prime, and has been dominating big men for years. Chol Bowden is 23 and still learning that he actually is big. At this stage, not a fair fight for our man. He'll need Soldo or Nank to do the heavy work, then he can come in and leap over the top of the corkie Soldo's given Nic.
Yeah not ready for number one duty nor do I ever really want him to be. Chols leap and athleticism is something to behold.

who'd have thunk that, WCE getting preferential treatment from the umpires, been happening for years

Interesting WCE are last for frees for this year. However they are 10th per opposition which indicates to me that umps are putting the whistle away in their games.

Nicnat was dropping the ball all night, it was ridiculous really.

McChins just showed how much he was barracking for Port on Saturday.

Stevens just got a free for in the back, was very very similar to the one he was crowing about on Saturday, his comment this time "thats about as on the line as you'll see"