Round 11 votes vs Kangas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 votes vs Kangas

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Results of round 10
Stafford-49
Chaffey-15
Newman-15
Zantuck-14
Bowden-10
Gaspar-7
AK-7
Tivendale-2
King-1

Progressive results after round 10
Coughlan-239
Johnson-177
Campbell-141
Stafford-133
Richardson-129
Tivendale-100
Chaffey-88
Stafford-84
Bowden-63
Krakouer-58
Newman-57
Gaspar-47
Cameron-47
Rodan-45
A Kellaway-43
Vardy-20
Zantuck-16
Hall-8
Houlihan-6
Hilton-5
Fiora-2
King-1

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I listened to the game on the radio and just caught glimpses on telly. I'm not voting unless I watch the replay which at this point in time is highly unlikely.
I look forward to reading who played well from those who saw the game.
I'm sure out of the 22 a few must have given their all?

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
It's disappointing that we lost, but Gaspar's injury really was a kick in the guts. Going to really test our backline's resolve, and its hard seeing Vardy or Holland filling Gaspar's place. FUCKkk!!!!!! The votes...

3. Chaffey - Where would we be without you? Always commits to the contest and leaves everything out on the field. Our most consistent player this year and probably leading in the best and fairest at the moment.

2. Tivendale - I really have to eat my words about this guy. I thought he was the hack of the century at the end of last year. Has completely turned it around this year and is probably in the top 3 of the best & fairest at the moment.

1. Rogers - His best game of the year for mine. Did a lot of good things under pressure and kept the turn overs to a minimum.

Also pretty good:

Bowden - Got quite a bit of the ball, and tackled pretty well, something he has been criticised about in the past. Good to see him back up from last week and play 2 good games in a row.

Zantuck - Took some good marks and was a solid contributor down back.

Richo - Done his usual stuff ups, but at least he had a red hot go, most others didn't.

Duds:

Hall - Get some form in the 2's and earn your spot in the side

Hilton - Send him to Coburg and send him to see a psychologist.

King: nuff said

Cameron - If we weren't so injury depleted i think he would be prematurely calling it quits.

Coughlan and Johnson - they are both playing injured I know, but gee, did they cop an ass whipping in the middle.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
3/-tivendale:takes my hat off to him.i had my doubts about him but he has become pretty consistant this year.
2/-chaffey:continuing his good form.
1/-mcartney:great effort to just get back.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
3. Tivendale - Good game, got alot of it and precision with his kicks.
2. Newman - The most complete footballer we have. Its time to put him in the middle as an attacking option instead of the negating roles he's been playing.
1. Chaffey - Like Newman its time to put him in the middle to help out coghlan and Johnson.

-1. Rogers - for keeping Harvey to 26 effective disposals
-2. Fiora - for running around like a headless chook
-3. Cameron - for sleeping all night
-4. Hall - for not even coming close to taking a mark
-5. King - for playing like king
-6. Hilton - for playing like an 8 year old in a school comp.

Geez - and to know that we've got to look forward to Butterscum, Vardy, Petticoat etc. coming back in. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
3 - Tivva - great effort
2 - Bowden - best attack on the ball, chasing, running display I have seen from Joel in years
1 - Richo - great 2nd half despite being crucified by the umpires (can anyone tell me what constitutes a 50 metre penalty anymore :-\)

Disappointments: Now I try to stap positive I really do but.....................

Ray Hall - it is time for you to start repaying the people. Your marking attempts were abysmal - pathetic actually.

Rory Hilton - for Rory sake - Coburg Please!

Kingy - that kick in the centre in the last quarter that went 10 metres forward and 35 metres high - sums it up really. I know Johnson was injured but Kingy in the centre was not a good option to get us a clearance at that crucial time

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
3. Tivva - Ran hard all night
2. Richo - Never stopped presenting
1. Staff - Rucked his arse off

Apols - Krak, Zanna, Chaff, Bowdo.

Buy a Melways and find Proton Oval - Hilton, Fiora, Hall, King.

Tagger of the week - Rogers on Harvey..yes that was classified as a tagging job ???

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
3. Richo - how good could he be if he acutally played four quarters?
2. Zantuck - another good effort
1. Stafford - has been consistent