Round 12 - Richmond v Northern Bullants, Saturday July 3, 2.00pm, Preston City Oval | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 - Richmond v Northern Bullants, Saturday July 3, 2.00pm, Preston City Oval

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
I'm sure this is a stupid question so bear with me, do the AFL listed players train with the VFL players throughout the week? Or is the only time they see each other on game day?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Syd, by the length of the Flemington straight, Egg is using the ball well, Parker getting a bit of the ball, but bombing it a bit.

thats eggactly what I was gonna say.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm sure this is a stupid question so bear with me, do the AFL listed players train with the VFL players throughout the week? Or is the only time they see each other on game day?

the latter I believe

I also think a lot of the VFL list dont even train together.

heaps of permit and academy players step up.

it explains why the stand alone sides generally look more cohesive and fluid.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I like Parker, he is a tackling machine - would fit into the pre-2021 AFL side like a glove

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Not sure if im watching blokes 2-3 years away from having an impact or blokes that are never going to make it. Hard to tell

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
Stack playing pretty well...He looks to be carrying a few pounds though. Can see why some have reservations about him running out a game at senior level. But the cupboard’s almost bare now - he should come in even if he is a bit under-done.