Round 13: the IBS games. Pffffft. (Literally). | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13: the IBS games. Pffffft. (Literally).

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Can’t believe someone hasn’t started an ‘other games’ thread. Thursday night football. Wake up spuds ! :ROFLMAO:

Bit over Buddy Franklin. Great player. 350 is awesome. Just seems it’s something about Buddy every single year. Bit fatigued by the bloke.

Anyway, go St. Failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Can’t believe someone hasn’t started an ‘other games’ thread. Thursday night football. Wake up spuds ! :ROFLMAO:

Bit over Buddy Franklin. Great player. 350 is awesome. Just seems it’s something about Buddy every single year. Bit fatigued by the bloke.

Anyway, go St. Failure.
Isn't this your obligation now Drof? :mhihi

Yep, have to say well done to the old Bud. Time to quit before the Ducks use a motorised wheelchair for him.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Isn't this your obligation now Drof? :mhihi

Yep, have to say well done to the old Bud. Time to quit before the Ducks use a motorised wheelchair for him.
Geez he’s been a good player and for an incredible amount of time too. Seems like a down to earth, decent sort of guy as well. Yeah he’s had a few indiscretions but who wouldn’t over such a long journey. Big props.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez he’s been a good player and for an incredible amount of time too. Seems like a down to earth, decent sort of guy as well. Yeah he’s had a few indiscretions but who wouldn’t over such a long journey. Big props.
True. I couldn't stop looking at that baby face on first day with Roughy and Lewis at the Dorks compared to now. Amazing how people age. Same as ours with Chimp, Jack and Shedda.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Aints heading for 3 losses in a row and Wossy to turn nasty. Are they over the honeymoon yet?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
True. I couldn't stop looking at that baby face on first day with Roughy and Lewis at the Dorks compared to now. Amazing how people age. Same as ours with Chimp, Jack and Shedda.
That’s a great photo I reckon.

Jordan Lewis lives just up the road from me. See him all the time around the area. Cafes, pubs etc. Seems a decent guy. To this day he put one of the biggest hits (hip and shoulder) on an opposition player I’ve ever seen - as a junior. On Ivan Maric. I was sitting 100 metres away at the G and heard and felt it from there. Still see it in my mind to this day. He was a very tough and courageous player Lewis.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Pretty tight game so far. Both sides applying pressure. Both coaches defensive by nature.

I’m slipping. Should have looked at the total points on this game. 159 and under is looking good - early doors at least.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thank god the cricket has just started, what a terrible game of footy.

Smith just got his 100.

Reactions: 1 users

Snatch

Tiger Cub
Feb 22, 2022
Worst quarter of footy I’ve ever seen.Are they playing for the Billy Peaknuckle Cup?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How can you actually go through a quarter with only 2 scoring shots!! Prime time!!

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Low scoring game what an understatement
imagine not scoring in a qtr
Softest free you’ll ever see to King