Round 13: the IBS games. Pffffft. (Literally). | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13: the IBS games. Pffffft. (Literally).

Now Dicky kicks one from nowhere....here we go again......Rocketman Elliott situation.

Lol at Cox mouthing off.

You lost, take it like a man, not some American loud mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Almost the biggest hijack of all time. Well done Dees and suck on a fat one Pies.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol at Cox mouthing off.

He's said before he doesn't understand the mouthing off that goes on all game then when the siren sounds everyone is matey again.

Seriously, is Fly some sort of psychic in brainwashing players? Hating both these teams, I can accept Goodwin copying our game style and improving his team with a cleaner disposal, but the way the Scum plays is too hard to fathom.

Lol at Cox mouthing off.

Melbourne got some lippy players. Reckon he was giving it back.
Melbourne the worst team when it comes to winning. They just want to mouth off.

Reactions: 1 user
My god Taylor is gross. Hypes up his voice for nothing.
Taylor excitedly after a Pies mark at HFF..

Theory: Cox is forward, he'll be the target and the kick will lead him into the ball, he won't kick it on his head.

Fact: he kicks it on his head

• Haha
Good game but geez Melbourne need to learn how to kick goals, I'd have them out there practicing with a very good instructor because something ain't right. Many of their chances were the sort you should kick 80% of, no excuse.

DS

Melbourne dominated from halfway through the first quarter and almost lost. If only they had a key forward.

Lol at Cox mouthing off.

Can't think of another player who's got more mileage out of the odd good game played years ago than what he has with the 2018 PF.