Round 15 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
27 frees to 11? That’s a disgrace. Tell me again umpires don’t have a bias (consciously or not )

It's beyond belief. As most say, the 50/50 ones they get probably no less than 80% of. They get easy ones for and escape easy ones against.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
They get free kicks when no other side in the comp would get.
Treloar throws the balls every 2nd possession.
Grundy holds the opposition ruckman but never seems to give away a free kick.
Don't think he is that tough either, got a couple of good ones and you didn't see him for a while.

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Astonishing free kick paid against Cunnington in the last for holding the pill.
yup when the ump blew the whistle, thought it be a free to cunnington for a sling/dangerous tackle. Umps are joking aint hhey

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Well some results helping us out.
Can we can take advantage of what's in the offering...
Over to you RFC tomorrow and the following week against the Suns.
I reckon we can get the Giants at the G.
And then we meet the Chokers.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The two teams that toweled us up had great wins, very even season. The Port loss is gold for us as long as we can take advantage tomorrow.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
From Tiger Toffee in BF:

I have a theory as to why the pies get looked after and why we get reamed in free kicks.

After seeing what Razor Ray said the other week about how they umpire, pre game meetings about how each team plays etc.

Now my theory is that the umpires go into game with pre conceived ideas that the opposition are going to infringe the pie players and they look for this during the game and while they are looking for this they miss the stuff the pie players do hence the massive free kick differential they get.

With us, the complete opposite, umps are looking for what we are doing in the contest while missing/ ignoring what the opposition do in that same contest hence the massive free kick differential against us.

Reactions: 1 users