Round 15: the sinus infection games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the sinus infection games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Clumpbourne need to put a dent in Geelong tonight. Dunno if they’re capable. Just get a sense they’ll flop tonight.

And even if Clumpbourne do beat them, as usual, when Geelong are under the pump they get a soft run. After Clumpbourne tonight they play the Swans, Norf and Arsendon. Unreal. Had a great draw last year and they’re getting another one this year.

Lift Clumps !!!

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
We need all the teams around and just in front of us on the ladder to get beat. So we need the Dees to do the job tonight.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
CCL who loses. This is the round the flogs hate.....no Richmond to rape.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Dees get it done tonight. And this Clayton Oliver case is weird. A lot of stories floating around about why he isn't actually playing.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dees get it done tonight. And this Clayton Oliver case is weird. A lot of stories floating around about why he isn't actually playing.
Banned for having red and curly hair? Only one is acceptable. Bloke has pushed it too far. De-list.

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Seem to think this might be one out of the bag. Danger out. Everyone expects Melbourne to win.

I reckon Geelong will pull this one out of their behinds with some home town umpiring.

I hope not but reckon the pussies will get across the line

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
the crusty deamons should run away with this in the second half.
i should be plastered by then and be asleep on the couch.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'm hoping that the Kardinia park stronghold has broken. Go Dees!

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Seem to think this might be one out of the bag. Danger out. Everyone expects Melbourne to win.

I reckon Geelong will pull this one out of their behinds with some home town umpiring.

I hope not but reckon the pussies will get across the line

Geelong are a good team and this is just the sort of game a good team will often win. Without their fearless and inspiring (sic) captain they pull out all stops and win one for the club.

I hope not but you can't write them off.

That said, I did pick Melbourne, they seem to be in good form and how can they miss goals on such a narrow ground? Yeah, I know, they do seem to be able to miss goals at will.

DS