Round 16 votes VS Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 votes VS Collingwood

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Results of round 15

Coughlan-75...what an effort..given 3 votes by all 25 who voted. Onya Cogs.
Cameron-29
Johnson-15
Chaffey-9
Rodan-8
Richardson-5
Tivendale-3
Newman-2
Bowden-1

Progressive votes after round 15.

Coughlan-356
Tivendale-220
Johnson-192
Chaffey-172
Richo-171
Stafford-164
Campbell-156
Newman-92
Cameron-79
A Kellaway-77
Bowden-74
Krakouer-60
Rodan-53
Gaspar-49
Zantuck-31
Ottens-21
Vardy-20
Flemming-12
Hall-10
Houlihan-6
Flemming-6
Hilton-5
Fiora-2
Rogers-1
King-1

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
30. Coughlan
2. Newman
1. Krakour

Mentions to Rodan, Tivendale, Chaffey

Fleming deserved to be reported and hope he gets suspended and we never see that dud again.
Fraududly, Rogers, Hilton, Fiora, King, Richo, can all look for new homes or apply at centrelink.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Got as many possessions as the pies and we lost by 70 points - disgraceful. Collingwood stopped trying midway through the third quarter and started their first training session for the week taking potshots at goal and jogging around the ground tapping hands and laughing at us. Had they been serious we would have been on the end of an 120 point thumping. For what its worth here are how some of the players fared:

3. Newman - Best game for the club to date. Came off equal with Burns, a pretty good effort in one of his few times in the middle. Has a lot of potential and should be a regular fixture in the middle next year.

2 - Coughlan - Should have given him 3 votes but he sort of stopped trying midway through the last quarter (Don't blame him, its utterly futile for him to damage himself when everyone around him is playing like a pack of clowns in a B-grade circus).

1 - Chaffey - Continues his best year for the club. I'd like to see him win the B&F this year (Cogs will have plenty of years to rake the B&F's in).

Also pretty good:

Holland - Offered something up forward in the second half and with a bit more game time and match fitness could be a competent CHF or FF option for the rest of the year and the years to come.

Krakouer - Did some remarkable things despite his low stats and competed and harassed well. Seems to be the only player in our forward line who has any semblance of a defensive side to his game.

Blumfield - Another player who didnt get high stats but a reasonable game considerign he only played 3 quarters and was coming back from injury. Got a lot of the hardball and put his body in, something which he is not noted for.

Tivendale - Thank God he didn't have another slack year like last year. Should be top 3 in the B&F so far.

Kellaway - Good game as usual. Should be a top 5 in the B&F so far.

WTF WERE W THINKING:

Nicholls - FFS WHY??? You can't seriously tell me McGrath would have been as bad as Nicholls tonight. Should never have been drafted and should never have gotten a game this year.

King - Should have gone for another forward option in Schulz. We knew we would get FA out of King.

Rogers - Limited game time, but may not as well have been picked in the team. Did nothing but a few clangers as usual.

Bowden - Insipid. I hate seeing him standing all on his own looking for the easy kick. Ran and tackled like he couldn't give a stuff.

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
3-cogs (by the end of the match, everyone around us was cheering for cogs, not richmond! again leading possession getter for the tigers)
2-newman (able to keep tarrant goal less till 3rd qtr)
1-holland (excellent as a forward last night)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
3 - COGS Far and away our best player. Where would
we have been without him last night.

2 - NEWMAN Yep definitely his best game for the club
and begs the question why has he been languishing
in the backpocket for sooooo long

1 - Krakouer Was prepared to attack the packs and
simply has something special. Was the only forward
prepared to do the defensive things.....like chase
and tackle.

Honourable mentions to Tivs, Chaf and AK. Also thought BLUMFIELD was okay, but very obviously underdone.

The rest bar maybe a couple should be feeling VERY VERY nervous.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
3 - Frawley: Happy he has confirmed his sacking in the near future

2 - Newman: Sad really that a 19 yo kid in his second year at a club is consistently in our top 5........I love you Newmo!

3 - Cogs as usual...........

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
3 - Cogs - Sad he is the only one busting his balls
2 - Newman - Getting better day by day
1 - Krakour - Finally gets enough time to earn him a vote.

Apoligies to AK, Chaff, Rodan, Holland.

Glad to see Blumfield taking some marks, cant wait till he is back to full match fitness ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
3. Cogs (21 y.o.)
2. Newman (21)
1. Krakouer (20)

So much for our senior "leadership" group :mad: .

Apologies to Chaffey, Rodan, AK, Zantuck and Dutchy (second half).

cogsfan24

I'm a llama!
Jul 19, 2003
1. Cogs!
2. Newman
3. Holland

-we need some leadership in the team, richo needs to stand up.

well done to Zantuck, Rodan and Krackour