Round 18.... The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18.... The Other Games

See Grundy. Dives on the ball as any player would. Instant push in the back free!!

Pathetic bias.

Reactions: 1 user
I should be ashamed at how happy Collonwood losing makes me. And I love watching daddy long legs move around like he’s using stilts, and watching footage of Buckley in the coaches box with that stupid stoic expression on his face gets me every time. Go (insert whom ever is playing Collingwood)

• Love
47 point thrashing and yet the Scum win again 24 - 14 in frees.

Get ready for Friday night's figures of 76 - 13 their way. Guinness Book of Records will be broken.

The beauty of the Pies losing is that it's really testing Buckley's copy of Dimma's demeanour. He's trying to look at the positive, be supportive and encouraging but you can see it's not in him and he's at his limits.

Just need to him explode on the group and that's the Pies done for a couple of years

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
The beauty of the Pies losing is that it's really testing Buckley's copy of Dimma's demeanour. He's trying to look at the positive, be supportive and encouraging but you can see it's not in him and he's at his limits.

Just need to him explode on the group and that's the Pies done for a couple of years

The TV producers know it too, some good cuts to the Pies box when the Giants were running away with it. The volcano is stirring.

What an actor.

Could be a huge round for us if the top 4 teams keep loosing.

Surely dees couldn't beat the eagles...

It could’ve been all over for Collingwood. What the funk was west coast doing last week.
Didn’t score for 37 minutes. Unbelievable
Collingwood are full of duds

Treloar throws it more than anyone in the game. and he cant kick over a jam jar.

I know its an unconventional viewpoint, but I reckon we dodged a bullet missing him.
I don’t thInk it’s unconventional at all. Treloar is really good at finding it, but 9/10 he just kicks over his shoulder without looking. Half the time it finds a teammate the other half don’t and he hands it straight back. Would be a frustrating player to watch as a supporter!

Reactions: 1 users
So glad he chose Collingwood. Injury prone, poor disposal, throws the ball constantly and has a head worse than Caddy's.

And who did we get instead?

Reactions: 1 users
The Pies won by a point last week and for some reason the media and their own supporters carried on like they’d won the flag. Reality set in again today.