Round 18......The who gives a fat rats clacker other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18......The who gives a fat rats clacker other games

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Aints to pump the Dogs.
The farce is over, I'm looking forward to seeing how my man Rhys Mathieson goes................:peepwall.............:help

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Go Dogs, better for us. We win and the saints lose will leave us 1 game and % ahead of both saints and dogs.
Also want cats to beat the blues and freo to beat Sydney.

Dogs will then get their reality check in the next 3 games as they play> Melb, Geel, Freo

ladder.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Will Nank be a late out?

There must be some doubt on Nank finishing the game strongly, Ryan will probably have to be the sub, not too keen on having a another ruckman as sub again.

Reactions: 1 users
Who cares We burnt this year not topping up for once last go with Jack Cotchin Martin and George.
Now we have to watch Stacky and Dow run out puff by qtr time.
It's a disgrace no kid has taken the opportunity and stood up this year to help fill holes left by our older players
If it was good enough for Tarrant, Mitchell or Omeara for pick 19 wouldve had us in the top 4. Just waiting to knock out Geelong again.
Wasted year.

Who cares We burnt this year not topping up for once last go with Jack Cotchin Martin and George.
Now we have to watch Stacky and Dow run out puff by qtr time.
It's a disgrace no kid has taken the opportunity and stood up this year to help fill holes left by our older players
If it was good enough for Tarrant, Mitchell or Omeara for pick 19 wouldve had us in the top 4. Just waiting to knock out Geelong again.
Wasted year.
Ziggy , release you're inner Stephen Bradbury , everyone in front of us will fall over and we'll skate thru and take the prize :)

• Dislike
Herald Scum reporting 8 players out for Dogs v Saints tonight due to COVID. i hope our players are staying at home, masking up, etc.

Herald Scum reporting 8 players out for Dogs v Saints tonight due to COVID. i hope our players are staying at home, masking up, etc.
Dimma talked about this a lot in his nm presser.

Puts it on the players to take responsibility and club looks to give them the info to make smart decisions. No mandates.

• Love
Go Dogs, better for us. We win and the saints lose will leave us 1 game and % ahead of both saints and dogs.
Also want cats to beat the blues and freo to beat Sydney.

Dogs will then get their reality check in the next 3 games as they play> Melb, Geel, Freo

View attachment 15975
Yes. Might be tough for the Pluto Pups however.

Dimma talked about this a lot in his nm presser.

Puts it on the players to take responsibility and club looks to give them the info to make smart decisions. No mandates.
Responsibility?
Unless your in a glass bottle
Getting Covid is inevitable.

Will Nank be a late out?

There must be some doubt on Nank finishing the game strongly, Ryan will probably have to be the sub, not too keen on having a another ruckman as sub again.
If nank is any doubt.. it'll be an early call so Ryan is in the 22. Aarts to be sub

Dogs by 1 point would be nice. Lift saints, but not by too much.

Happy for the Woofers n St Kiddenme to flog the suitcase out of one another tonight. Looks like the Woofers didn't want to get *smile* up from the start this week so it's St Kiddenme's turn to bend over.

Crap, I haven't had it. It just requires getting vaccinated and taking precautions.
Wrong Ian, working at a regional hospital, triple vaxxed, went 2.5 years then bang. You will get it.

What a truly moronic decision to re-sign Ratten without waiting until later in the year and without sounding out other coaches. Lethelan is putrid operator

Reactions: 7 users