Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

Good speech from Plugger in the Saints rooms, even mentioned us with Spud as coach. Hard to believe he's done a Warney and fully trimmed down.
He's actually quite a good speaker these days the great man.

Funny to see the young blokes its almost like they are not really aware of the sheer greatness that is talking to them.

He's actually quite a good speaker these days the great man.

Funny to see the young blokes its almost like they are not really aware of the sheer greatness that is talking to them.
:mhihi Was thinking the same as you.

Saints getting slapped in contested footy and contested marks.

Got a few who might be a touch unwilling when it gets willing.

Good to see the Aints get a reality check. All respect to Ratts, but this team of mice have shitted me since last year, especially with 2 of our forwards in it.

Walker. How the hell is that guy still playing AFL football ? And that Mitch Brown at Dudbourne. Talk about charmed careers...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users