Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That may be so but he never said anything when he was playing !!
On the bright side, I think he set a world record for most uses of the word 'great' in a single run-on sentence. 26, incredible.

I mean, great.

Same introverted character as Dusty.
I love Plugger, one of my favourite ever footballers. But he's no orator. Dusty has him comfortably covered.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Of course they are. If they park them at Norflands they will never see them again, what with all those Collingwood fans hanging around there.
Had a car *smile* itself this year. The RACV couldn't get it going so had to tow it to mechanic - he said the only way to ever get the car going again was to dump it at the Northland car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Technically yes , same as Butler.

Butler looks spectacular with that exceptionally amazing mullet and 3 musketeeresque facial hair.
I remember reading an interview with him a few years ago, probably 2018, where he said Dimma told him if he wanted to be in the team he needed to get a haircut and shave his beard :)

Last edited:
  • Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Higgins 8 touches at 62%

Butler 6 touches at 66 %

Higgins boosted his numbers with a handball a kick and a goal so both having very unflattering games tonight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What chance is Racistwood gonna be gifted a home game on Thursday againt the Bears?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Saints too many soft campaigners.

Marshall massive out for them so is Geary and also Dunstan they also didn't have Hannebury or Crouch.

Cost them the inside footy and cost them the match.