Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2: the emptying the dishwasher games.

I hate Geelong

But they are big, strong and link up by foot time and again.

Dangerfield and Hawkins still impacting.

Not the worst of results if they get a run on. Another low draft haul for them and they will also lose to GWS in September, no way they combat the giant’s speed.

Let us be clear - Geelong are finals bound

I hate Geelong

Reactions: 6 users
Adelaide’s slow rise to mediocrity continues unabated.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Adelaide’s slow rise to mediocrity continues unabated.
Indeed. Anyone who thinks we’d only be down for 2-3 years while rebuilding take note. Adelaide haven’t played a final since 2017 (6 years) and that doesn’t look like changing anytime soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Geelong are back.
Stkilda @Home
ADELAIDE Away.
Hawthorn MCG
Footscary Adelaide
NTH @Home

I wonder who put that together?? Big Daddy Hocking

No wonder Scotty is a super coach.
Where's Melbourne
Where's Port
Where's Carlton
Where's Sydney

Nah they are playing Non Finalists Richmond

Reactions: 2 users
Brayshaw: "Geelong footy club have an amazing ability to get talent from unconventional places." Like other AFL clubs?

Cretin.
He laughs at Brownless but he is as dumb & clueless.
There kids aren't that good.
Geelong good might mean 4th or 5th best

Geelong are back.
Stkilda @Home
ADELAIDE Away.
Hawthorn MCG
Footscary Adelaide
NTH @Home

I wonder who put that together?? Big Daddy Hocking

No wonder Scotty is a super coach.
Where's Melbourne
Where's Port
Where's Carlton
Where's Sydney

Nah they are playing Non Finalists Richmond
Their draw is ridiculously soft. How does this happen ffs?

Reactions: 1 users
The stand rule and protected area only get paid against us, normally giving Carlton a 50 m penalty.
I said that
I watched Collingwood stkilda. They call ball ups and allow them 23 minutes to get rid of it.
It is sooo hard to watch other games when your a Richmond supporter because you think the rules are different..
The stand out rule is when a tackles is on 1 arm and its pinged, we always get called for holding.
Both Penderbury & Degoey were called ball ups.

Well done Stewart. Features in one of my favourite footy moments, life moments when it comes down to it, 2017 SF HBF v Dusty.
He did put a full stop to Prestia's career.
Similiar to what Geoff Miles did to Michael Pickering.
Brereton on Tony Free.
Career enders.
I still believe Stewart was instructed to take Prestia out.

Reactions: 4 users
Geelong just keep find players with late picks. Stephen Wells is the master. They have been thereabouts for nearly twenty years without bottoming out.

I hate Geelong

But they are big, strong and link up by foot time and again.

Dangerfield and Hawkins still impacting.

Not the worst of results if they get a run on. Another low draft haul for them and they will also lose to GWS in September, no way they combat the giant’s speed.

Let us be clear - Geelong are finals bound

I hate Geelong
Geelong gonna Geelong. Competent, but with a soft draw and plenty of games at home. Lower half of top 8 finish then bundled out of the finals.

Reactions: 2 users
I can't help but feel that a Dockers loss today could be a coach killer. Not immediately, but if there isn't a massive turn around by seasons end, Longmuir will be gone I'd reckon.

And they haven't started well.

I can't help but feel that a Dockers loss today could be a coach killer. Not immediately, but if there isn't a massive turn around by seasons end, Longmuir will be gone I'd reckon.

And they haven't started well.
lolnorf will be better this season. 1st game at the Dump.....sad it's still there.