Round 2 v Port Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 v Port Melbourne

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Hi Ryan you watch the twos so what did you think of the match?
What level are Port Melbourne?

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Tigerdell - I could not get to the game on Saturday so unsure on Port level but we did have many VFL blokes playing and still beat them easily so I can only assume that they are just going.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Thanks mate. Still an impressive win with a young midfield. So many outs too - no Bolton no Ross no Stack no Balta.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I watched the game on my phone while watching my sons footy so I didn’t get a great look at it, however I thought RCD showed a bit and showed some really good signs and was surprised that reports said he only had a few touches, however just reading Flys report says he had 18 touches and 11 contested and went well, in saying that I didn’t notice Turner a lot yet he had 25 , bloody good sign how well he wins the footy for such a young player.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Cheers mr BCC.
The report on English was also promising. Unlikely that all make it but its a good start!