Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

Freo like Gold Coast and North will get thrashed after playing their grand finals against us.

Reactions: 1 user
We destroy sides mentally
GC beat us they can't win a qtr let alone a game.
North couldve stayed on the plane and they wouldve got the same result.
And have a look a freo. It's fitting they are wearing that shiit jumper because they are playing like they did in 1995
Before the Gold Coast game we were 9-6. The six teams who beat us were 6-0 the following week.

Viney having a cracking game so far.
Yeh, always thought he was a bit unsophisticated. But he seems to be playing within his limitations and just doing the basic very well. And he's hard and fearless.

how was that not HTB against Fritch then? Tackled, ducked and tried to get a free, broke tackle, tackled again by 2 players, holds onto it, ump says ball-up. Bewildering

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
I don't know the rules bit if you have broken a tackle the "clock" is reset? There is no free for cumulative tackles on one player.

So they stop for a knock on the nose but not for Prestia being split in half and knocked senseless??

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
How was that holding the man to the Melbourne player? Very soft and not paid 50 times every game - pay them all or pay none of them, not this complete dog's breakfast.

DS

how was that not HTB against Fritch then? Tackled, ducked and tried to get a free, broke tackle, tackled again by 2 players, holds onto it, ump says ball-up. Bewildering

Been some very puzzling non HTB calls in this game.