Round 21 Fixture. ...... Let's go to Tassie! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 Fixture. ...... Let's go to Tassie!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Since we can't have a crowd in Melbourne and let's face it, our form at the G is bloody awful. ...
Let's give our Tassie members and supporters an opportunity to watch us live!
I know we're not the best version of ourselves at the moment, but I reckon they'd turn out in droves.

Sell it as a good news story for the club. ... of which we've had zero this year!
Who cares if it gives North some sort of advantage should we play in Hobart.... Surely, with the Tassie Tiger faithful cheering us on, we'd get the job done!

Let's do it.....!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Since we can't have a crowd in Melbourne and let's face it, our form at the G is bloody awful. ...
Let's give our Tassie members and supporters an opportunity to watch us live!
I know we're not the best version of ourselves at the moment, but I reckon they'd turn out in droves.

Sell it as a good news story for the club. ... of which we've had zero this year!
Who cares if it gives North some sort of advantage should we play in Hobart.... Surely, with the Tassie Tiger faithful cheering us on, we'd get the job done!

Let's do it.....!!
I like it TBV.

Jack and Nigel's fans would be out in force, and as a home game it would be a good revenue raiser for us too.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
There's Buckley's and none that game being moved. If the AFL wouldn't move the cats home game to GHMBA, then i cannot see a home game at the G being moved to tassie, norths home away from home.

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Don't need send it to Hobbiton. Plenty of other fine 5 star facilities as evidenced by this google review of Boyer Oval at New Norfolk. "Chip and gravey good". Obviously, the local Ladies auxiliary is at the peak of their game and I'm sure the beer and Bovril will be top notch too.

Now, if we lose to Freo, I reckon the lads need to be sent to Queenstown to harden up on "The Gravel".

• Haha

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
we played North @ Bellerive in about 2015 or 16, Friday night game in July (late June ??) coldest I have ever been & ive played in the snow in Zeehan and Wilmot !

They also touched us up IIRC

edit, it was 3rd June 2016 & they beat us by 70 points.

We also played them there the previous year on A Saturday arvo & also got beat