The best of the best | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The best of the best

Who's The best of the best?

• Total voters
Loved Nathan Brown. He was a freak and deadly around goals. The injury destroyed him.

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch, Grigg, Nankervis, Houli?

Unless *smile* is supposed to be one of those.
Nakas is there
I was trying to see if people would still choose players from when we were shitt or just select ones from this last 4 years.
No one has voted for Bond and Bond was unbelievable in 95 when we made the finals for the first time in 13 years.

Leon Cameron was pretty bloody handy too. We've really had quite a few really good retreads to go with our many duds. I spent at least a few years hearing how Houli was the ultimate list clogger from the likes of Diggles, before he turned into a true RFC champion. He'll get my vote (or would if he was on the list) ahead of Brown, Brodders and Nank. Plenty of honorable mentions though.

Last edited:
Nakas is there
I was trying to see if people would still choose players from when we were shitt or just select ones from this last 4 years.
No one has voted for Bond and Bond was unbelievable in 95 when we made the finals for the first time in 13 years.
Also unbelievable that his neck could hold that head up.

I would say Brodders, but he came over 25 years ago, as did Gale and Bond.
All 3 played in our 95 finals.

Houli must be on that list and probably leading that list.
A pivotal character and cultural pillar. An outstanding footballer.
Almost winning 2 Norm Smiths doesn’t hurt.
Nanks underrated but coming in hot. Refuses to be beaten and may see this list as just another challenge to rise too

Reactions: 1 users