Round 21 (Moju debut round) Other Games if ya give a stuff. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 (Moju debut round) Other Games if ya give a stuff.

Yaaawn. Dunno why they’re even bothering with this game tonight. Everyone’s watching the synchronised swimming anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen.

Reigning Premiers prime time Friday Night and Saturday Night for years.

Now the 430 afternoon tea time slot against the No one cares Kangas.

Good Times......................................

Reactions: 1 user
Please please Hawkins ACL Dangerdive concussion and fractured cheekbone Rohan calf and Achilles Selwoon busted sturnem in the first quarter and then a bit of carnage after!

Nice elbow to the jaw of Danger from Toby Grub. A week?

Reactions: 2 users
Channel 7 oxygen thieves already sending Greene to the tribunal.

Dangerfield does WAY WORSE - and it's a great contest....split second decision..... fair player..... Blah blah blah.

Geez I hate Geelong

Reactions: 7 users
It’s great Toby hits people with an elbow to the jaw, part of his competitive streak….

• Haha
Channel 7 oxygen thieves already sending Greene to the tribunal.

Dangerfield does WAY WORSE - and it's a great contest....split second decision..... fair player..... Blah blah blah.

Geez I hate Geelong
Noticed Dangerflop got a free as well...

• Angry