Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

The pies are doing stuff we've gone away from recently. That is running hard in waves on the counter sharing the ball by hand.

Reactions: 2 users
The pies are doing stuff we've gone away from recently. That is running hard in waves on the counter sharing the ball by hand.
You can't run in waves when your 2 best runners have retired.
Lambert & Edwards.
We need to draft kids that have long distance running in there Cv

Reactions: 1 user
Imagine seeing your Gran in the crowd giving the finger...

• Haha
I’m not talking about a flag. I’m talking about the bs regarding them being “lucky”.
Just on the luck, you definitely need some of that to win games by average margin of 10 points.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Melbourne ordinary in defence and attack. Apart from that they're pretty good.

Got to admire what these degenerates have done the last 10 weeks.

Reactions: 5 users
I’m not talking about a flag. I’m talking about the bs regarding them being “lucky”.
For 10 wins in a row, a lot of them short margins, every little thing seems to be working perfectly for them. We never had this in 2017.

• Dislike
Scumwood have been all over Melbourne since half time. They have run them off their feet and their pressure is relentless. They are a good team and Fly is a brilliant coach. They are a hell of a lot better than most on this site give them credit for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users