We're making a *smile* run | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We're making a *smile* run

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
We're making a *smile* run at flag 14!

Last six quarters tell me we're *smile* ON.

It just hit me how exciting this is. We don't have any recent evidence that this will fail. Last year we put the cue in the rack not long after the bye. In fact, our last applicable evidence of how we might go in September is 2019 and 2020.

WE'RE MAKING A *smile* RUN!

PEAKING AT THE PERFECT TIME!

Rejoice, PRE!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
The experts say Geelong are the best team in it but we had the cats rattled and they only won because of them injuring prestia. Also, we smashed the magpies earlier this season

Reactions: 5 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I love it. My other side of my brain says ‘let’s just beat Hawthorn on Sunday’ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
The runs begins after we beat the Hawks and Dons. Should that happen Dusty will have been rebuilt for a run at another Norm Smith.Vlas will stick his chest out Bonds style.Shorty will come out and start with 1200 metres gained in the first final.Bauer will be our Towner without the bump?but finals goalkicker.And George will be the sub for our fanbase when we need some strategic attempts at goal.

Reactions: 2 users

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
We're making a *smile* run at flag 14!

Last six quarters tell me we're *smile* ON.

It just hit me how exciting this is. We don't have any recent evidence that this will fail. Last year we put the cue in the rack not long after the bye. In fact, our last applicable evidence of how we might go in September is 2019 and 2020.

WE'RE MAKING A *smile* RUN!

PEAKING AT THE PERFECT TIME!

Rejoice, PRE!
Good call. It's all about momentum coming into September, and timing your run. Beat Haw and Ess and we'll be primed.

Please please footy gods, if we make it through and win the elimo...let us play the Cants in the semi

Reactions: 5 users

Born_a_Tiger78

Tiger Rookie
Jul 16, 2008
At half time during the Brisbane game, I was almost about to forgive my wife for booking a family holiday over the grand final weekend.

I'm not sure right now.

Reactions: 3 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Always optimistic. Cos why not be. But I wouldn’t say our last six quarters were amazing. That first quarter last week was extremely mistake ridden. So after losing against some pretty *smile* sides in recent times, the last two weeks we’ve played 5 good quarters out of 8.
Definitely keeping my hopes in check until I see how we go these last two weeks of the H&A.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Choo Choo Choo, I hear the tiger train
I hear the train a coming, it's rollen round the bend
And we're going to kick the ******* Scats arse.....again
They know they've got it coming, they know they'll never be free
And when we hold the cup up, in raptures we will be.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'll wait and see if we get past the Hawks and Drugs first.

But the opportunity is there if the Tigers are good enough, brave enough and hungry enough.

Reactions: 3 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I'll wait and see if we get past the Hawks and Drugs first.

Agree. Both clubs are dangerous on their day. Both have been winning games recently. If we play like we have against Port and 2nd half Lions we win. But I'm not yet convinced of our ability to consistently back up that sort of form

Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I hear the train a coming, it's rollen round the bend
And we're going to kick the ******* Scats arse.....again
They know they've got it coming, they know they'll never be free
And when we hold the cup up, in raptures we will be.

Let’s win the next two matches to ensure we are not stuck in Folsom Prison said the man with the Cash in the black shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users