Round 22 changes against the poos and wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 changes against the poos and wees

Same thing I thought. I was like, why the *smile* is George back in the starting 18. Where does that now leave MRJ? I suppose out of the team.

I think Leysy linked this earlier, but if we're dropping MRJ when he's doing this, we're kidding ourselves.

Attachments

• F4AF0620-57AA-4B0A-B129-3E110B6E6182.jpeg
    F4AF0620-57AA-4B0A-B129-3E110B6E6182.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
This is the interchange, it will be cut down to 4 tomorrow (and one of those is the sub)
[5] Jack Ross, [46] Ben Miller, [49] Maurice Rioli, [28] Josh Gibcus, [34] Jack Graham, [10] Shane Edwards, [20] Ivan Soldo, [31] Rhyan Mansell

George has leapfrogged some of these players * me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
This is the interchange, it will be cut down to 4 tomorrow (and one of those is the sub)
[5] Jack Ross, [46] Ben Miller, [49] Maurice Rioli, [28] Josh Gibcus, [34] Jack Graham, [10] Shane Edwards, [20] Ivan Soldo, [31] Rhyan Mansell

Add grimes Dusty ralphsmith stack and I’m happy with our squad of 30 for the next 6 games

Reactions: 2 users

For me:
Ross, Graham, Miller, Rioli

Gibcus is surplus against this hawks side. Edwards isn’t required to be rushed back. Miller ahead of Soldo.

Reactions: 3 users
Sold obviously added as doubts on Nank who left the track basically straight away at training today

Reactions: 5 users
I reckon it will be Ross, Graham, Miller and Edwards with MJ as the sub. Soldo to come in if Nank isn't right.

I don't think we will start with both Georgie and MJ.

Reactions: 1 user
Seems like we try to do anything to fit George in that team how many times has he proven not up to it bewildering. Stack and Rcd should atleast be in that 26 man squad.

Reactions: 6 users
Nank 50/50.
:(
Do we know what it is wrong?, I saw his left pinkie mummied up with bandages on chl 7 news. I'll change my opinion of Nank being tough if a pinkie stops him playing ;)

Yep can't believe we all fell for the old bring George in as a late emergency replacement, then place him in as the injury sub then leave him there for the next game trick.
That's the third time we've fallen for that this year!

He's not necessarily in. They can completely change the 18 tomorrow.

Vlastuin wasn’t moving right at training today. Was holding his left arm up a bit when running laps. Obviously still quite sore.

Must be something happening behind closed doors with stack. Just seems really odd he’s not getting selected given his good run in VFL and his ability to level up in the seniors. Especially when George is getting selected ahead of him and has not set the world on fire in the VFL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Tigers Team Selection .................. How to kill off the Tiger fans rising levels of interest in 10 seconds.

Reactions: 4 users