Round 22 changes against the poos and wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 changes against the poos and wees

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I’d give Stacky a run this week, and not as sub. Not sure who would be sub, maybe Mansell.

Reactions: 2 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Time is now right to Bring Back the Stack. It’s taken a while and probably rightly so.

Our systems and structure are finally more settled. With Tom Lynch and Cumbo firing up forward it’s time to add zip and flexibility elsewhere. I’d have him on the bench instead of George.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Vlastuin out. McIntosh to HB Ross to the wing RCD in

Would also do Castagna out Stack in as emg

Reactions: 1 user

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Miller wont get dropped. Dimma is after a versatile 2nd ruck and he has one on Miller. The games into Miller is huge for his continued development. Is looking more and more comfortable at this level every week. 198cm ruck/agile/back/forward.
The other thing is his doing his job! Half our issue this year is we haven't had a settle group. Our plug and play system isn't what it used to be because of departures. This team have won two on the trot and been pretty balanced, why would we change that with two to go!

Feb 25, 2007
The Tiger Army will have a chance to farewell a host of premiership stars prior to Sunday’s match at the MCG against Hawthorn.
Former premiership stars Kane Lambert, Bachar Houli and Josh Caddy will commence a lap of honour from 12.40pm on Sunday, to acknowledge their outstanding contributions to Richmond.

Rd-22-Thank-you-Tiger-Army-ticketing_Internal-Digital-Ads_Phase3-Final-Lap_Article-FB.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Tiger Army will have a chance to farewell a host of premiership stars prior to Sunday’s match at the MCG against Hawthorn.
Former premiership stars Kane Lambert, Bachar Houli and Josh Caddy will commence a lap of honour from 12.40pm on Sunday, to acknowledge their outstanding contributions to Richmond.

Rd-22-Thank-you-Tiger-Army-ticketing_Internal-Digital-Ads_Phase3-Final-Lap_Article-FB.png
I wont be there as I dont go to the footy anymore.

But a great sentiment for 3 champs of the RFC.

Well deserved and great for fans to acknowledge the boys for their success sacrifices and Efforts for the RFC.

• Love

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Stacky should come in. The danger is if they leave KMac back, George could get put on the wing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stacky should come in. The danger is if they leave KMac back, George could get put on the wing.
Agreed Stack can rotate with Daniel and Bakes from HB.

Does Broad go to Gunston as usual or doe he fill Tiggas role again?

Gunston and Lewis are their main forwards now, Balta can take Gunston but he is slippery and Broad has done some big jobs on Gunston in the past ie 2018 Q/F and other meetings.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If we win on Sunday and the saints lose, then no more danger games - we are in - can you believe it.
Yep. That's all we need, although I wouldn't be surprised the Paddle Pop Lions will melt again at the Dump against the Aints.

Last edited:

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
To add, the Lions remind me of GWS in their peak year, 2016.
They lack the killer instinct, the selfless all-in absolute team effort, something lacking.
They don't really gel, playing for themselves.

Reactions: 3 users

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Watching more of the replay.
Miller is improving out of sight.
In the Cumberland soccer goal, Miller takes out three defenders, including Aliir.
He is really learning his craft quickly.