Round 22 the lesser games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the lesser games

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Will never happen because I reckon he'd never say it publicly, but I'd be fascinated to listen to a bloke like Jordan Lewis compare the HFC and MFC as organisations.

Reactions: 1 user

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Don't know why you are all trying to find reasons for Melbourne's decline. It's a bit like the creation scientists using intelligent design to debunk the theory of evolution.

Melbourne's troubles stem from 1965 when their board brought the Norm Smith Curse onto their beloved club.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
That's it, Carn.
If I am being honest I was actually wanting Dunstall to break the record so I could say the same thing.
The funny thing for me was that Richmond actually led that game for about five minutes in the frst quarter when we kicked the opening point. Some wag in the crowd, knowing how *smile* the Tigers were, yelled out, "Blow the siren" when that behind was scored. Miserable days indeed
And yet Scotty Turner who was on Dunstall for about 10 of his 17 would later hold him goalless in a game.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
And yet Scotty Turner who was on Dunstall for about 10 of his 17 would later hold him goalless in a game.

The Hawks were such a mighty side in thse days ... and the Tigers were an abject misery of a team.
I was also there that Friday night at the G when we beat Hawthorn and "Shutdown" did his thing on Dunstall.
Funny game football.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Looking at Melbourne's list the mystery is how they finished so high up on the ladder last year

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If theres anything worse than Melbourne in this game its Eleni Gouftsis, gee shes a poor umpire

Yep she's bad, she gives away some seriously bad frees she has no feel for the game.

Luckily for her shes the token PC poster child so no one says anytrhing in the media they just tow the party line.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Go sainters
Carlton think theyre a top 4 side.

Geelong are beating the lions.
Brisbane look like a team that has done anything it wants against weaker teams.
Really struggling to move the ball.
We were lucky Brisbane bidded for hipwood. Nothing special

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Yep.

Tigers need the Cats and the Dogsand Crows to do the job for us if the Crows, Dogs and Cats all win we are safe top 4 even if we get rolled, as the Maggost, Gee Whiz fall have lost.

If Bears, Magpies and Coasters all win we might find ourselves headed to Perth week one or even out of the 4 completely.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dwayne russell.
'Walsh has the rising star in the bag now that Sydney stack has bern dropped"
Stscky got dropped because he was no good last week.
Whats Walsh's excuse?
I did not notice him last week.
His not another Mr Invisible is he??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep.

Tigers need the Cats and the Dogsand Crows to do the job for us if the Crows, Dogs and Cats all win we are safe top 4 even if we get rolled, as the Maggost, Gee Whiz fall have lost.

If Bears, Magpies and Coasters all win we might find ourselves headed to Perth week one or even out of the 4 completely.

Graig whoever plays brisbane will have the easiest run to a grand final in the history of the AFL.
They have NOT beaten anyone.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Zorko is jumping around like they won the flag.
Bring to the G with some rain and wind.
Not 28' sunny with no wind.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
why is it better for us if geelong win today,,,,if brisbane lose today and next week then we come third and will fly to perth for first final..or am i missing something??..we would have to whack eagles by ten plus goals to over take their percentage

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
why is it better for us if geelong win today,,,,if brisbane lose today and next week then we come third and will fly to perth for first final..or am i missing something??..we would have to whack eagles by ten plus goals to over take their percentage

Never say never.
35 point win tommorow
56 point next week.
Then im talking flags.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Last season, it was the Chokers. This season it's the Paddle Pops. FMD. Just copy Richmond whenever.....

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Id be entirely relaxed playing Brisbane or Cats in any final, anywhere.

They are not in Richmond and West Coast's class