Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Time to start liking and supporting Pricky now. Cats must win....or should I say Scum must lose.

If Scum lose, they meet WC at the G in the SF. Dom Sheed can do it again.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If we lose the QF at the Gabba and win the SF at the G, we meet the Scum in the PF again, if they beat Geelong.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
What a shame the Cats did not get a home final. I could have gotten him a room at Colonial Lodge Motel.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
What a shame the Cats did not get a home final. I could have gotten him a room at Colonial Lodge Motel.

I wonder if Pricky will spend the week whining about playing the scum at the G?
Or will he keep his mouth shut lest he invoke the wrath of Eddie....

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
It has become quite apparent that we need to muster a Hong Kong style of demonstration to alter the blatant bias against Geelong not having a home final this week.If the pies can pick Stephenson then a trade off should be the pies would have to play the cats at the old west oval.Eddie could stay at the Golf View Motel and watch cover bands doing Meatloaf.

Reactions: 1 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
It has become quite apparent that we need to muster a Hong Kong style of demonstration to alter the blatant bias against Geelong not having a home final this week.If the pies can pick Stephenson then a trade off should be the pies would have to play the cats at the old west oval.Eddie could stay at the Golf View Motel and watch cover bands doing Meatloaf.

:mhihi

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
anyone see the discussion of Hawthorn's mark cribbing tactics last week? Stinks. Disappointing the umps fell for it too. Amateur hour.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I guess it technically fits in here........

If anyone is in the West tonight, don't panic about earthquakes, it's just Ted Whitten turning over.
I know what you're saying. Disrespect to EJ with this rubbish AFLX type game. Who thought this gargabe up? Gill the Dill trying to promote this crap again?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Jeffrey stating that now the Horks virtually copied our player psychology. Geez....do we get any royalties for this??

Have heard a few players spouting the "happy teams play good football" line recently. No doubt it's come from observing Richmond. Wasn't sure about it initially and still not sure how much it has contributed to recent success, but happy not to change anything while we're winning.