Round 3 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 - other games

73 hit outs to 4......:rotfl1 Anyone else reckon some of Grundy's hit outs are more like throw downs?

Most ineffectual ruckman in the game?

Only won clearances by 5 but hitouts by 59. Where was he putting them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
How many dropped marks and simple simple errors?
Not just in the final few minutes but throughout the entire 2nd half.
2 teams that couldn't be playing any more as individuals

Reactions: 3 users
Daniher an asset or a liability?
Plays like a yr10 having kick to kick with yr9s in the playground.
Doesnt chase, doesnt pressure, no zones or run if he doesn't have it.
And then tries to do too much every time.

Walking Mr Hero. Massive selfish liability.
The antithesis of Tom Lynch.

Reactions: 2 users
Great result suck *smile* Scumwood ha ha haaarrgghhhh!!

But that was a pretty *smile* game outside the intensity of the last 20 minutes. So many mistakes and fumbles in a game played under the roof.

What about Daniher and Cameron. Completely inept at the drop punt set shot. Embarrassing how bad they are. Maybe they should practice it rather than the around the corner shot. Hipwood is hopeless.

Despite all that Scumwood still found a way to lose!

Reactions: 1 user
Wonder how much difference Trelol, Phillips and Stephenson wouldve made tonight ........................................

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Great result suck *smile* Scumwood ha ha haaarrgghhhh!!

But that was a pretty *smile* game outside the intensity of the last 20 minutes. So many mistakes and fumbles in a game played under the roof.

What about Daniher and Cameron. Completely inept at the drop punt set shot. Embarrassing how bad they are. Maybe they should practice it rather than the around the corner shot. Hipwood is hopeless.

Despite all that Scumwood still found a way to lose!
Every 4 pts they miss out on is delicious.

Ben Dixon just said it. Does anyone understand Figgy during pressers?? Rambles on to nowhere land.

Reactions: 1 users
Besides the kid kicking the goal after the siren, it was very ordinary game.
I can't believe Buckley's game plan. In the era of fast play, he has settled for the kick and mark game plan.
Its shockingly boring

Besides the kid kicking the goal after the siren, it was very ordinary game.
I can't believe Buckley's game plan. In the era of fast play, he has settled for the kick and mark game plan.
Its shockingly boring
They're just trying to hang in. Not sure how long Buckley can continue to bring in the Chris Maynes/Levi Greenwoods and lose before there's a supporter backlash. Madgen is 28 this month and I don't think he's the future either.

Poor Pies. They need another academy selection. Surely there’s a gun Oakleigh Chargers kid who lives in Kew and goes to school at Xavier College; and had a great grandfather born in England? That’s enough to qualify isn’t it?

*smile* cheats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users