Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Pendlebury must get 2 weeks - surely?
Oh but it was just a "Love Tap" when they asked him about it post game. And Neale told him he got a fine for the same thing, so he's got off already. Reverse trial by media

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hope they lose to lolnorf in SA next week. As for the Scum, it's not all good yet, they still look stuffed.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
What a dud Daniher is. Biggest underperformer in the league.
He even managed to make the mark he took on his own and without a contest difficult.

He did kick a goal afterward but did an unnecessarily awkward spin and fall after marking the ball that could have easily had the ball spilling out of his hands.

His nickname should be ‘goofball’.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
The toothless Lions should beat North next week but then they play Melb, Handbaggers and Giants. Ouch!

• Haha
Feb 25, 2007
Pies 30 frees to Lions 20 at the Gabba

Corrupt as *smile*.

Anyone in their right mind think that Richmond would have 10 more frees against an interstate side on their home deck.

Reactions: 10 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He even managed to make the mark he took on his own and without a contest difficult.

He did kick a goal afterward but did an unnecessarily awkward spin and fall after marking the ball that could have easily had the ball spilling out of his hands.

His nickname should be ‘goofball’.
Yeah I thought he was gonna be injured. Looks like he's asleep at the wheel most times.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
W

Corrupt as *smile*.

Anyone in their right mind think that Richmond would have 10 more frees against an interstate side on their home deck.
We can't even get that on OUR home deck

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Corrupt as *smile*.

IIRC, the diff was just 2 at half-time. Flogs did the assessment and knew what to do in the 2nd half.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
How come Hipwood never got subbed. Pendlebury what will he get ?. Chocolates maybe !!

Feb 25, 2007
IIRC, the diff was just 2 at half-time. Flogs did the assessment and knew what to do in the 2nd half.

What i can't understand is I saw Pies jump on the ball and not get penalised for HTB and then the Lions when they went to the ground got pinged about 5 times for HTB

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What i can't understand is I saw Pies jump on the ball and not get penalised for HTB and then the Lions when they went to the ground got pinged about 5 times for HTB
Beyond belief AT. I can't make any sense from these dumb flogs. Too much individualism and subjective calls.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
My favourite piece of non officiating this evening was when Cox’s 3 metre body landed square in the back of a lions player for no call.

Made even better by the commentators’ silence.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Corrupt as *smile*.

Richmond dont get 10 more frees than an interstate side on our OWN Home Deck.