Round 3: the goolie adjustment games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3: the goolie adjustment games.

Umps just picking frees for Pies.
Nice ones too.
Collingwood never give away 50's.
They move on the mark
They come from behind when the opposition have the ball in the protected area and the run past closer then the 5 metres.
But they never get called for it.

Reactions: 1 users
Brian Taylor, what an idiot. Calls it a goal when it hits the post and deviates 90 degrees

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hopeless morons are the Paddle Pops. Concentrate more on those stupid songs than winning a game.

Reactions: 1 user
WTF does Maynard get an armchair ride off the umps? It drives me *smile* mental. He is a dirty, sniping, professional free giving prick. Why wouldn't the umps get Marlion Pickett hair trigger whistle on his arse? They would be within their rights. I hate the prick.

Reactions: 10 users
Nice ones too.
Collingwood never give away 50's.
They move on the mark
They come from behind when the opposition have the ball in the protected area and the run past closer then the 5 metres.
But they never get called for it.
These are the video montages that
Need to be made comparing the massive
Inconsistencies in interpretations.

With that said the stand rule seems to have almost been dropped by stealth. Have any 50m been paid this season?

Reactions: 1 users